Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 / G2, Clover UEFI, VirtualSMC, Hot Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jhax01 What are troubleshooting files? What do you need from me?

You don't necessarily have to use the script but this is the info that will help us solve your problem.

@jhax01 Unfortunately the wifi does not work, so I am unable to load the script. I can see it uses IOReg so I attached my output from that as well.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    10.6 MB · Views: 68
  • LE.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 61
  • kexstat.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 57
  • clover.zip
    10 MB · Views: 61
  • bootlog.txt
    67.8 KB · Views: 60
@jhax01 Unfortunately the wifi does not work, so I am unable to load the script. I can see it uses IOReg so I attached my output from that as well.

Ok, two things, first double check that your touchscreen device is enabled in the BIOS because it should appear in your ioreg regardless of whether or not it's working and it isn't there. If it was already enabled in the BIOS, try disabling the two TPL0 dsdt patches in your config.plist.

Second, post the output of --
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

I have HP Folio 1040 G2 i5-5300. Can I install hackintosh?
No idea. This thread is for the Elite X2 G1/G2 devices.

@jhax01 I apologise for wasting your time. It seems you were correct. The touchscreen was disabled in the bios. Thank you for help!

@jhax01 I apologise for wasting your time. It seems you were correct. The touchscreen was disabled in the bios. Thank you for help!
No worries, glad you got it working.

What i've managed to get so far on the X2 G1

What works:
Audio
Wifi+BT(DW1560)
Keypad/Touchpad
USB-C/A
WWAN
Touchscreen (HP Pen input not recognized) but works with multi touch gestures.
Side Button for Vol +-
Wake button for sleep
Sleep via lid and via Apple->Sleep
3.5 MM Audio works but sounds static
Front facing camera

Not Working:
SD Slot, Not detected at all
Finger Print scanner
Rear Camera

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

i
No worries, glad you got it working.
have some questionss,1.my laptop sound not work,2.the touchpad have not multi finger gesture,i am sure i inject every kext,what i can do to solve questions?

i

have some questionss,1.my laptop sound not work,2.the touchpad have not multi finger gesture,i am sure i inject every kext,what i can do to solve questions?
update your hardware profile as i mentioned above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back