Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 / G2, Clover UEFI, VirtualSMC, Hot Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go!
There's a separate SSDT-UIAC attached to the first post that is meant for the G1, swap it with the one in /CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ The one you are using excludes USB connector HS07, which happens to be what the G1 touchpad attaches to.

Here ya go!

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

(Second time you have been asked to sort out your profile)

Dear sir, any idea about the bluetooth? I got the dell dw1560 wireless with bluetooth 4.0, the wireless is great, but the bluetooth can not connect to any bluetooth device. can see the device but can not connect!

Thank you
John

No idea. Are you on the latest BIOS? Do you have fastboot disabled in the BIOS? Is it set to UEFI only? Generate the full problem reporting files and we will try to figure it out.

Thanks for the tips, I already update the Bios, it seems the sound only can came out from headset, can not get any audio from speaker, but I am happy about it.

Now, there is another question, about the bluetooth, I got the dell dw1560 wifi with bluetooth, the wifi is great, no problem at all, but the bluetooth has connection issue, can see other bluetooth device, but can not connect!

Thank you
John

Thanks for the tips, I already update the Bios, it seems the sound only can came out from headset, can not get any audio from speaker, but I am happy about it.

Now, there is another question, about the bluetooth, I got the dell dw1560 wifi with bluetooth, the wifi is great, no problem at all, but the bluetooth has connection issue, can see other bluetooth device, but can not connect!

Thank you
John

Please generate the requested problem reporting files either manually or via the script and I'll be able to help, otherwise it is just guessing. There are a bunch of different reasons why you may be having the issues you describe.

First post Clover folder has an updated AlpsT4USB kext. I fixed some minor leaks and a potential kernel panic during unloading at shutdown/reboot.

Please generate the requested problem reporting files either manually or via the script and I'll be able to help, otherwise it is just guessing. There are a bunch of different reasons why you may be having the issues you describe.
Sir,

I already fixed, it was not too hard, it seems missing a file call "BRCMFIRMWAREDATA", and have to do some manual work for setup, now, everything is good.

1.Wifi working
2. Bluetooth working
3. Intel HD530
4. Audio is working
5. connect to type C docking is working.

Thank you
John

Hi,
Any idea why I got kernel panic when booting Clover from install USB with:
>!ASMC 3.1.9
|IOPCI !F 2.9
|IOACPI !F 1.4
@kec.Libm 1
@kec.pthread 1
@kec.corecrypto 1.0

My X2 has i5-7300U, using the Clover folder posted on Page 1, installing Mojave 10.14.5. I've tried using the latest kexts but still got panic at the same spot.
Thanks

Issue has been resolved with BIOS setting. Installation has been completed, it works as stated in this thread.

Last edited:
Hi,
Any idea why I got kernel panic when booting Clover from install USB with:
>!ASMC 3.1.9
|IOPCI !F 2.9
|IOACPI !F 1.4
@kec.Libm 1
@kec.pthread 1
@kec.corecrypto 1.0

My X2 has i5-7300U, using the Clover folder posted on Page 1, installing Mojave 10.4.5. I've tried using the latest kexts but still got panic at the same spot.
Thanks
Sorry, typo, should be Mojave 10.14.5. The issue has been resolved via BIOS settings.

Last edited:
I haven't installed Mojave on my tablet yet. I do have a few questions.
What works and what doesn't. Like does the touchscreen work or cameras and when/if I swap out the wifi card does it will work in Windows. (If i dual boot windows and mac)

I just wanna know that I can use it as a tablet and not just as the laptop. Id like to be able to use it as I currently do with windows 10. With being able to switch between a tablet mode and laptop mode. Like having a onscreen keyboard and being able to use the touch screen as the mouse and all of that. Then be able to just plug and play the keyboard with the trackpad and use it as a laptop.

I also Wanna know if Ill be able to control the screen brightness and change the volume with the buttons. The buttons are needed but the screen brightness would be nice for my eyes and battery like mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back