Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 / G2, Clover UEFI, VirtualSMC, Hot Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, So I have an Elite x2 G1 ( I Know this thread is G2) However I've been able to get Mojave up and running nearly perfect with mostly everything working. However my trackpad is not working. Keyboard works like a charm and so does everything else, even updated to 10.14.5 without an issue. Ive tried the VoodooPS2 kext from your clover zip. however no matter where I place files whether its in S/L/E, L/E or Clover my trackpad still doesn't work. I can see VoodoopS2 loading but nothing any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
The touchpad is USB, check your USB configuration. Best to post a help thread in the Mojave section. I also just ported the Linux driver for the touchpad. I have a few bugs to work out but Elite G1 and G2 owners will have full native multitouch on the touchpad soon.

Hi all, So I have an Elite x2 G1 ( I Know this thread is G2) However I've been able to get Mojave up and running nearly perfect with mostly everything working. However my trackpad is not working. Keyboard works like a charm and so does everything else, even updated to 10.14.5 without an issue. Ive tried the VoodooPS2 kext from your clover zip. however no matter where I place files whether its in S/L/E, L/E or Clover my trackpad still doesn't work. I can see VoodoopS2 loading but nothing any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Actually, if you just take the SSDT-UIAC from the G1 thread that will probably solve your problem. If not, that’s what you need to change to configure USB to your specific device.

Actually, if you just take the SSDT-UIAC from the G1 thread that will probably solve your problem. If not, that’s what you need to change to configure USB to your specific device.
Awesome, do I need to edit the config? Or do I just place on the correct folder ? Thanks

This is the guide you need to follow. I don’t remember the layout of the G1.

I added this to the first post, but here's the initial release of AlpsT4USB.kext. Native multitouch for the Elite X2 1012 G2's touchpad. You must have the AlpsT4USB kext in /Library/Extensions along with VoodooI2C / VoodooI2CHID. It should also work on the G1, but it is untested.

Enjoy!

I added this to the first post, but here's the initial release of AlpsT4USB.kext. Native multitouch for the Elite X2 1012 G2's touchpad. You must have the AlpsT4USB kext in /Library/Extensions along with VoodooI2C / VoodooI2CHID. It should also work on the G1, but it is untested.

Enjoy!
I can confirm this works to enable Touchscreen ( On the G1 ) support under Mojave 10.14.5. but not the touchpad. All gestures work as intended with no issues so far, Thanks brotha Now to get touchpad working...

I can confirm this works to enable Touchscreen ( On the G1 ) support under Mojave 10.14.5. but not the touchpad. All gestures work as intended with no issues so far, Thanks brotha Now to get touchpad working...
Post the output of sudo kextcache -i /

Also, this is the SSDT-UIAC you should be using. Replace the other one in CLOVER/Kexts/Other/.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    309 bytes · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back