Thanks, dear for this post, I am going to try now

Motherboard
HP Elite X2 G2
CPU
i7
Graphics
HD 620
Thanks, Jhax01 to provide this amazing Guide. :clap::clap:
I followed this guide and I am very happy using My HP Elite X2 G2 with touch screen, just to help others I have explained here how I manage to do this.
Steps I followed to install on internal SSD without disturbing windows installation, my english is not verry good so i apologize in advance.
  1. Crate USB by using create install media command.
  2. Install the latest clover on install USB, I used Clover_v2.4k_r4920.pkg.
  3. Copy clover folder to install USB by replacing default clover folder attached here by Jhax01.
  4. Boot install USB and format external flash disk 32GB with GUID and Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
  5. Install on external USB, the installer will reboot before finishing 100 %.
  6. On next boot use installation USB for booting but select newly installed macos on flash disk.
  7. This will complete installation on external USB.
  8. The second reboot also select install USB to boot but select newly installed macos.
  9. Complete all installation settings.
  10. Mount EFI partition of both USB and copy EFI folder from installation USB to newly installed MACOS usb, from here install USB not require to boot anymore.
  11. Boot into windows and Copy EFI partition to internal SSD by using terabyte Image for Windows (x64) or simply create 200MB fat32 partition by using MiniTool Partition Wizard and copy EFI folder from external MACOS USB to internal SSD.
  12. From windows create a new partition in SSD after EFI partition 50GB or more in NTSF format to transfer MACOS from external USB to internal SSD.
  13. Boot external MACOS USB and install carbon copy cloner in external MACOS USB.
  14. Run disk utility and select NTFS partition created at step 12 and erase as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format.
  15. Copy external usb MACOS partition to newly created partition on SSD by using carbon copy cloner.
  16. Restart PC and select clover in boot menu from EFI partition created at step 11.
  17. MACOS is ready to play with a touchscreen.
  18. Enjoy.

Motherboard
HP Elite X2 G2
CPU
i7
Graphics
HD 620
Has anybody got the bluetooth to work yet? It says its turned on, but I go to add a mouse and it doesnt see, well anything bluetooth.
I cannot toggle between on/off its grayed.

Thanks all.

Motherboard
HP Elite X2
CPU
i5-7600U
Graphics
HD 620 2736 x 1834
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K
Mobile Phone
iOS
Has anybody got the bluetooth to work yet? It says its turned on, but I go to add a mouse and it doesnt see, well anything bluetooth.
I cannot toggle between on/off its grayed.

Thanks all.
You need to install the Bluetooth Kexts to /Library/Extensions as instructed in the guide. *Or* you can use BrcmFirmwareData if injecting from Clover.

Motherboard
Elite X2 G!
Wonderind to buy used X2 G1 from ebay and i have some questions.

Everything works? I mean TB3, FP scanner, sim slot? Tell me more info please

Motherboard
HP Elite X2
CPU
i5-7600U
Graphics
HD 620 2736 x 1834
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K
Mobile Phone
iOS
Wonderind to buy used X2 G1 from ebay and i have some questions.

Everything works? I mean TB3, FP scanner, sim slot? Tell me more info please
I sold my G1 a couple years ago, but I doubt anything has changed. The fingerprint scanner doesn’t work on any Hackintosh afaik. There aren’t any drivers for that not to mention that Apple FP’s are proprietary. The SD card doesn’t work either. I’m told that the HP lt4112 wwan works but I have no experience with it myself. I have no TB3 devices and never tested it so I can’t answer that either. USB-C hotplug works fine. As far as I can recall, everything else was functional. Hopefully someone who has a G1 currently will chime in.

Motherboard
Elite X2 G!
I sold my G1 a couple years ago, but I doubt anything has changed. The fingerprint scanner doesn’t work on any Hackintosh afaik. There aren’t any drivers for that not to mention that Apple FP’s are proprietary. The SD card doesn’t work either. I’m told that the HP lt4112 wwan works but I have no experience with it myself. I have no TB3 devices and never tested it so I can’t answer that either. USB-C hotplug works fine. As far as I can recall, everything else was functional. Hopefully someone who has a G1 currently will chime in.
As for me there is no big deal to buy G2, cuz i have macbook pro 2014 in MAX. So i just need kinda bed tablet or smth i could work out of home without any issue. g1 perfect?

Motherboard
HP Elite X2
CPU
i5-7600U
Graphics
HD 620 2736 x 1834
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K
Mobile Phone
iOS
As for me there is no big deal to buy G2, cuz i have macbook pro 2014 in MAX. So i just need kinda bed tablet or smth i could work out of home without any issue. g1 perfect?
I wasn't suggesting one over the other. They each have their advantages/disadvantages, it really depends on your use case and what is important to you. This seems to be your first foray into the hackintosh world so look around the forums and it will be pretty clear that none of these hacks are perfect. If you're looking for something that will work "without any issue" and it needs to run macOS then I suggest you stick to the real Apple hardware. For myself, I don't mind tinkering when things go awry, but for my wife I always buy the real deal so there is zero frustration.

Motherboard
HP Elite X2 1012 G1
CPU
Core-M 6y54
Graphics
HD515
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
What i've managed to get so far on the X2 G1

What works:
Audio
Wifi+BT(DW1560)
Keypad/Touchpad
USB-C/A
WWAN
Touchscreen (HP Pen input not recognized) but works with multi touch gestures.
Side Button for Vol +-
Wake button for sleep
Sleep via lid and via Apple->Sleep
3.5 MM Audio works but sounds static
Front facing camera

Not Working:
SD Slot, Not detected at all
Finger Print scanner
Rear Camera