Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 / G2, Clover UEFI, VirtualSMC, Hot Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, buddy, can you share your EFI? We're on the same plane。thanks
Ok. Bad news...Apple was released their Bigsur update which i'm without so much thinking just updated and after that cant boot the bigsur anymore...Fortunately i can run my Catalina on external USB..:). The modified EFI is here for OC v 0.6.3.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6 MB · Views: 255
hello, so it doesn't work anymore? but can you do clean install without updating?

if I can be useful in doing some tests ... I tried to update bigsur by updating clover and putting your efi but it crashed and does not go further ...

Hi, Yes, excluding the woks except the touch screen and the camera. I am using clover but now trying to use OC. You need to boot from Catalina started using Clover vr5122 before running Big Sur startup update with Cover r5126 which is included here. The Wifi card I am using is Bcm94352Z Bcm94360Ng WiFi Card.
Sorry Sitam, but is this the EFI you put on Clover 5126 before switching to Big Sur or the EFI after installation? For me it hangs in the middle

Sorry Sitam, but is this the EFI you put on Clover 5126 before switching to Big Sur or the EFI after installation? For me it hangs in the middle
HI,

After so many testing I got the "stable" Big Sur with working touch screen, sound, mic, wifi, usb-type c hot swap, keyboard and mouse gesture and wake-up/sleep some time got screen darker. Actually I used combination Clover and Open Core.

Follow this step:
1. Run Catalina using Clover 5122.
2. Download and update Big Sur from App Store. You can upgrade the existing Catalina or create new partition but before restart please Install OC 0.6.3 or copy my EFI to your EFI partition on your bootable disk. You can prepare any thumb-drive as backup.
3. Choose big sur install partition on restart not your old Catalina...
4. After a few restart hopefully you can see the bright site...

Good luck
This is the EFI set. Don't forget to generate new serial keys with OpenCore Configurator.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    68.2 MB · Views: 406
HI,

After so many testing I got the "stable" Big Sur with working touch screen, sound, mic, wifi, usb-type c hot swap, keyboard and mouse gesture and wake-up/sleep some time got screen darker. Actually I used combination Clover and Open Core.

Follow this step:
2. Download and update Big Sur from App Store. You can upgrade the existing Catalina or create new partition but before restart please Install OC 0.6.3 or copy my EFI to your EFI partition on your bootable disk. You can prepare any thumb-drive as backup.

Good luck
This is the EFI set. Don't forget to generate new serial keys with OpenCore Configurator.
Thanks for posting the EFI set... I tried it but got "device is write locked", can't boot up...

During the experiment 1012G1 0C62 Bigsur Changed from WIFI 1560 to 8260 Touch also moves Intel WIFI normal Thank you to those who developed intelWiFi. very good. Siri cannot recognize the position I will give you EFI for reference.

same module,
does the touch screen and bettery can work?

HI,

Follow this step:

Good luck
what to say? great sitam70 :)
everything works, top!!! I would move your post into bigsur for our PC, I had already opened one. Now I have ordered the wifi card ... thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back