Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that.....6300.

Sorry about that.....6300.
SFF, MT which one ? What CPU, What graphics ? Fill it all out.

Desktop profile field recommendations:
  • Motherboard: limited to manufacturer, model, UEFI/BIOS version and boot loader separated by "-", i.e. ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming - 1002 - Clover UEFI or Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH - F6.
  • CPU: limited to model number and clock speed if over-clocked, i.e. i7-8700 or i7-8700K OC 4.5 GHz.
  • Graphics: limited to model, i.e. GTX 1070, R9 570, HD 4000, HD 630 or GTX 1060 / HD 630.

Sorry about that.....6300

What CPU ? Which graphics ? HD4000 or a graphics card ?
OK I think I am good now - I missed a setting on the bios. Installing now.

Last edited:
Still installing and I think I am at phase three and the bar below the apple is complete and then just stays there. Tried verbose option and it does nothing so does that mean I am past phase three and just waiting for it to boot up

Last edited:
Still installing and I think I am at phase three and the bar below the apple is complete and then just stays there. Is there a way to see what it is waiting on?
Give it plenty of time. Don't hurry. If in a half hour or so it doesn't finish, try shutting down with the Unibeast installer in a port boot to the Clover menu and then try again to finish the install.

Give it plenty of time. Don't hurry. If in a half hour or so it doesn't finish, try shutting down with the Unibeast installer in a port boot to the Clover menu and then try again to finish the install.
Not sure Unibeast installer? I wish this group had a good search function. So I would not have to bother people with trival issues

I wish this group had a good search function.

Not sure Unibeast installer?
It's the same thing as the USB installer you made manually when using this guide.
Where did you get macOS Mojave installer app from ?

Last edited:
I followed the step by step. Clover is on it but not unibeast. I have to redownload that I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back