CPU
i5-3470, i5-3570, i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 560, RX 570, GT730
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Thanks for replying, same error I was getting even before installing Catalina with clover bootloader. As I always stuck and need to wait at this screen, that is why I installed it with the clover bootloader. For further reference, I am attaching my opencore config files. If you find anything wrong that is causing this error, please let me know, it will be really appreciated.
You're missing the SSDT-HPET that comes from SSDTTime, and the patches to resolve
IRQ conflicts that also come from SSDTTime. I found it easiest to generate them from
downloading and running CorpNewt's SSDTTime under Windows 10 on the same machine.
I'll attach my version of the SSDT-HPET and the accompanying changes to the config.plist
in the small attached zip files. You'll need to manually incorporate these changes in your
config.plist and install the SSDT-HPET in your ACPI folder. Be forewarned, however, that
these were generated on an 8300 with my settings, and your mileage may vary. It is best
if you generate your own using SSDTTime.

In addition, I would suggest that you set the Nvidia to be the primary in BIOS and your
IGPU to secondary, and that you delete the section in your config.plist for defining the
AAPL,ig-platform-id of PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x02,0x0). Whatevergreen will figure out the
ig-platform-id and set it to the default 07006201. If you're going to manually set it,
you may also have to manually set the device-id to 52010000 (for HD2500 graphics).
Let Whatevergreen take care of it instead.

In addition some versions of USB-Injectall don't work with the legacy hubs very well.
Try using this USBports.kext for iMac13,2 instead and remove Injectall.

Attachments

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
You're missing the SSDT-HPET that comes from SSDTTime, and the patches to resolve
IRQ conflicts that also come from SSDTTime. I found it easiest to generate them from
downloading and running CorpNewt's SSDTTime under Windows 10 on the same machine.
I'll attach my version of the SSDT-HPET and the accompanying changes to the config.plist
in the small attached zip files. You'll need to manually incorporate these changes in your
config.plist and install the SSDT-HPET in your ACPI folder. Be forewarned, however, that
these were generated on an 8300 with my settings, and your mileage may vary. It is best
if you generate your own using SSDTTime.

In addition, I would suggest that you set the Nvidia to be the primary in BIOS and your
IGPU to secondary, and that you delete the section in your config.plist for defining the
AAPL,ig-platform-id of PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x02,0x0). Whatevergreen will figure out the
ig-platform-id and set it to the default 07006201. If you're going to manually set it,
you may also have to manually set the device-id to 52010000 (for HD2500 graphics).
Let Whatevergreen take care of it instead.

In addition some versions of USB-Injectall don't work with the legacy hubs very well.
Try using this USBports.kext for iMac13,2 instead and remove Injectall.
Thanks for helping and your valuable time. I did not find any option to set Nvidia the primary GPU in BIOS as I am using HP 6300-3.08 BIOS. Do I need to delete the whole "AAPL,ig-platform-id of PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x02,0x0)" after that Device properties in config file look like the attached image or I need to add 07006201.
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 6.54.26 PM.png

Motherboard
HP 8300 - 3.08
CPU
Graphics
RX 560, RX 570, GT730
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Thanks for helping and your valuable time. I did not find any option to set Nvidia the primary GPU in BIOS as I am using HP 6300-3.08 BIOS. Do I need to delete the whole "AAPL,ig-platform-id of PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x02,0x0)" after that Device properties in config file look like the attached image or I need to add 07006201.View attachment 479035
In BIOS 3.08 the fifth column is Advanced. There, under Device Options, Integrated Video is Enabled
to turn on the IGPU. Under Advanced -> VGA Configuration, you set the Primary VGA device to Nvidia
VGA Controller, and Intel VGA Controller to Non-boot device to make it secondary. This VGA
Configuration menu may be greyed out and inaccessible when you first turn on the IGPU.
If so restart and access the BIOS menu again, and you will be able to do the VGA Configuration.

Remove the whole section starting with PciRoot(0x0)/Pci((0x2, 0x0) and also its child, AAPL, ig-platform-id.

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
In BIOS 3.08 the fifth column is Advanced. There, under Device Options, Integrated Video is Enabled
to turn on the IGPU. Under Advanced -> VGA Configuration, you set the Primary VGA device to Nvidia
VGA Controller, and Intel VGA Controller to Non-boot device to make it secondary. This VGA
Configuration menu may be greyed out and inaccessible when you first turn on the IGPU.
If so restart and access the BIOS menu again, and you will be able to do the VGA Configuration.

Remove the whole section starting with PciRoot(0x0)/Pci((0x2, 0x0) and also its child, AAPL, ig-platform-id.
Thanks, I will try and let you know. Thanks again.

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600

Thanks , you made my day, successfully booted with OC finally, booted faster than Clover.

Motherboard
HP 8300 - 3.08
CPU
Graphics
RX 560, RX 570, GT730
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Thanks , you made my day, successfully booted with OC finally, booted faster than Clover.
While you're at it, check your USB ports, and at least for testing, configure your BIOS
to disable Network Boot and under Advanced -> NIC Configuration, Disable Wake On Lan.
Check your pmset settings to make sure your settings are correct as Sniki describes them.
Then put your machine to sleep for a long time, and see if it occasionally briefly wakes up
on its own. If so, you might want to add this SSDT-GPRW.

You might also want to add the SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.

Attachments

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
While you're at it, check your USB ports, and at least for testing, configure your BIOS
to disable Network Boot and under Advanced -> NIC Configuration, Disable Wake On Lan.
Check your pmset settings to make sure your settings are correct as Sniki describes them.
Then put your machine to sleep for a long time, and see if it occasionally briefly wakes up

Thank I will try and let you know.

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600

It is working well, no sleep or wake up issues. thanks

Motherboard
HP 8300 - 3.08
CPU
Graphics
RX 560, RX 570, GT730
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
It is working well, no sleep or wake up issues. thanks
Does shikigva=256 boot argument fix DRM issues on AppleTV?