CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GT 720
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
ssdtPRGen.sh seems to work (create) normally.
However, I have no idea what caused it not to work.

I have commented on the phenomenon that it does not work on RX570/580, so please refer here and try it.

I've attached ssdt.aml for the i5-3570 I'm currently using, so please try it.
Hi.

Thanks for the ssdt file.

I have tested the file and it has the same issue. But after doing some google and find out that AppleKeyStore error is related to SMbios issue.

So i changed to imac14,1 and it solved the boot issue.

Not sure why this happen only when i put SSDT file in the patch folder

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF-V3.08
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GT 640
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, Quadra, SE/30
I have tested the file and it has the same issue. But after doing some google and find out that AppleKeyStore error is related to SMbios issue.

So i changed to imac14,1 and it solved the boot issue.
It was good that you could solve it yourself.
It seems that the time has come to select SMBIOS from similar GPUs instead of selecting SMBIOS from similar CPUs.

Not sure why this happen only when i put SSDT file in the patch folder
I am confused because the phenomenon that occurs depends on the GPU used.

The attached ssd.aml is used by SMBIOS=iMac13.2 Mojave.
The power setting seems to change depending on SMBIOS, so please refer to the following post and recreate it.

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
@Sniki I used HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover guide and successfully installed and running Catilina 10.15.5 but I am totally failed to install it with Opencore. Every time I stuck at " IOConsolerUser: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0" . After waiting for more than 15-20 minutes I get through and installed Catilina 10.15.5. but after reboot, I again got stuck at this screen
Opencore.jpg
. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Please help.......

Motherboard
HP 8300 - 3.08
CPU
i5-3470, i5-3570, i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 560, RX 570, GT730
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
@Sniki I used HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover guide and successfully installed and running Catilina 10.15.5 but I am totally failed to install it with Opencore. Every time I stuck at " IOConsolerUser: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0" . After waiting for more than 15-20 minutes I get through and installed Catilina 10.15.5. but after reboot, I again got stuck at this screenView attachment 478922. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Please help.......
Could you post your config.plist after eliminating your serial number from it?
Did you clear your nvram and do the other Clover cleanups recommended in the Dortania guide?

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
Could you post your config.plist after eliminating your serial number from it?
Did you clear your nvram and do the other Clover cleanups recommended in the Dortania guide?
Thanks for replying, same error I was getting even before installing Catalina with clover bootloader. As I always stuck and need to wait at this screen, that is why I installed it with the clover bootloader. For further reference, I am attaching my opencore config files. If you find anything wrong that is causing this error, please let me know, it will be really appreciated.

Attachments

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
If you find anything wrong that is causing this error
That is a graphics problem when you see that kernel panic. Are you connecting to the DP output on your K600 graphics card ? Are you sure it's a Quadro K600 ? There are older Quadro 600s that don't work with macOS. Once I ordered a card that was listed on Ebay as a K600 and the seller sent me a non-K 600. They're not the same card.

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
That is a graphics problem when you see that kernel panic. Are you connecting to the DP output on your K600 graphics card ? Are you sure it's a Quadro K600 ? There are older Quadro 600s that don't work with macOS. Once I ordered a card that was listed on Ebay as a K600 and the seller sent me a non-K 600. They're not the same card.
Yes, I am using DP output and it is K600 and working fine with clover bootloader.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
working fine with clover bootloader
Why not just use Clover instead of OC if that works ? This thread is for Clover not OC, that is yet to be posted.

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
K600
Why not just use Clover instead of OC if that works ? This thread is for Clover, not OC, that is yet to be posted.
I wanna switch to OC for features its offering over clover bootloader and right now without it there is no way to install and try Big Sur. Another reason, I followed every step in the guide to get iMessage and Facetime working with clover bootloader but still, both are not working.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I followed every step in the guide to get iMessage and Facetime working with clover bootloader but still, both are not working.
That's probably not a Clover issue as hundreds of people using Clover with this guide have iMessage and Facetime working.
right now without it (OC) there is no way to install and try Big Sur
Big Sur is still in developer beta and under NDA so we don't offer any support for Big Sur until it's in the public beta testing stage. Discussion isn't allowed either.