Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it work OOB or did it need a fake ID ? Would you run GPU-Z on it and post a screenshot ?

Absolutely OOB!

yeston-rx550.PNG

I don't have this card so can't be certain its compatible with your 8300. Also be aware that 2G signals like to interfere with Bluetooth signals.

this WIFI PCI will work natively on my Hp 8300 sff?
No too old. Go with the Fenvi FV-HB1200. Best price/performance.

Hey guys, I have a question about the 8300 USFF lan/internet connection. Has anyone heard about losing the internet connection repeatedly (let's say every minute or so)? I can confirm it for two builds. Can this be a kext question? A helping hand would be much appreciated.

Hey guys, I have a question about the 8300 USFF lan/internet connection. Has anyone heard about losing the internet connection repeatedly (let's say every minute or so)? I can confirm it for two builds. Can this be a kext question? A helping hand would be much appreciated.
I have done multiple 8300s including a USFF and all have solid LAN connections with no issues. Do you lose LAN or "just" internet; might be a problem with your router?

Guys can anyone help me.

I've followed this guide to a T and I cant seem to boot the USB installer after post when pressing F9.
in the bios I can see the USB listed but it doesn't give me the option on UEFI boot options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back