Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of Mac are you using to make your installer ? What version of macOS ? Did you disable SIP first ?

Mid 2012 with catalina (screenshot), about the SIP, when i wanted to open unibeast i got the standard notification that it wasn't a 'apple store app' and i clicked the 'open anyway' in system preferences under the security & privacy tab.

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 6.16.19 PM.png

Last edited:
i got the standard notification that it wasn't a 'apple store app' and i clicked the 'open anyway'
This is normal to get that message. If you are running Catalina follow these steps in the video:

Instructions start at about the :40 mark.

This is normal to get that message. If you are running Catalina follow these steps in the video:

Instructions start at about the :40 mark.

Thanks! got around to install mojave on it, but im stuck on multibeast, just constantly getting the installation error. (cant find what settings to use in multibeast for this hp) I've probably already re-installed it like 7 times and keep not being able to use Multibeast, it just says ' The installation failed' 'the installer encountered an error that cause the software to fail. Check the Multibeast.log Install log for more details' I attached the log, does someone have any answer to this...

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 12.27.08 AM.png

Edit-

Fixed it, the problem was that I thought i was being smart making a fusion drive, its not, i got multibeast to work when i partitioned the drive. so when i found that out I split the drives and did a clean install of mojave and then multibeast worked perfectly. the only issue i have now is that i cant seem to find out how to set up clover configurator for my hackintosh

I bought:
Amazon: Computer PC HP Elite 6300 PRO SFF - Intel Core 2 Duo G640 2,8Ghz x 2 - Ram 4GB - HD 250GB (arrived broken) - USB 3.0. 132 euro.
Amazon: ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 ZT-71301-20L DVI-D + HDMI. 35 euro.
Amazon: ANEWISH® Antenna USB WiFi a Lunga Distanza Chiavetta Wifi con Antenna 5dBi Ricevitore WiFi 600Mbps 802.11ac Dual Band 2.4G/5.8G Scheda Wifi Supporto Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000, Mac OS. 16.90 euro.
Amazon: Hamlet HXD25U3MRD - Box per Hard Disk SATA, USB 3.0 da 2.5" (colore Rosso) + Hard DISK 320GB recovered from old notebook. 18.98 euro.
Ebay: Memory: HYNIX 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ PC3-10600u-9-10-B0 2Rx8 HMT351U6BFR8C-H9 NO AA. 27.90 euro.
Recovered SSD 3.5 OCZ Vertex 2 da 120GB.
Recovered Samsung HD2333 DVI, HDMI E VGA.
Recovered SanDisk SDCZ48-064G-U46 Cruzer Ultra Chiavetta USB 3.0 64 GB.
I installed high sierra with the pendrive.
Finished installation. I changed this setting Clover: nvda_drv=1
If it does not work to add: Inject nvidia.

With this configuration the pc works fine. I'm happy and I have spent less than 250 euro.

Ciao, ciao da Paco2008.
Hi @Paco2008
Have you tried to install mojave on your PC? I have the same cpu
Regards from IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back