Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pablovanwetten

You can remove the antennas but then the range is much more limited. USB wifi dongles are poor performers and require 3rd party drivers to work .

Has anyone experienced random reboots with these machines? I'm getting them lately and I don't know what the hell is the cause.
Yes, I've been dealing with this very same issue for a while. I found others with this issue doing a google search that supposedly resolved it by switching off turbo boost on the processor. That worked for me but it came back. For me it will restart continuously so I'll have to pull the plug let it rest then I'll open it up and blow it out with air then reconnect everything and all is fine.
It's frustrating to be working on something or watching a video etc.. and it suddenly just restart.
Have you found a solution, I'm hoping for a fix before I toss this PC.

Everyone that is having random reboots should read and apply this info:

Recently my HP 8300 elite sff is very slow to start up.

The clover startup screen takes almost 1 minute to pass. (Welcome, testing hardware etc.)

Once im finally inside MacOS it works fine.

Didn't do any changes or updates it just started being slow fra one day to another.

Im on MacOS Mojave 10.14.4
Clover Configurator 5.5.0.0

Maybe if I update to the newest version of Mojave this will be fixed.

@trs96

Do you have any idea how I can fix this? :)

So I got my hackintosh up and running. only problem is I installed mojave on 750Ti. Now I want to use iGPU for macos and GPU for Windows. How should I do that without removing graphics card?
I tried display port but I am not able to see boot menu.

Hi guys,
has anyone updated to mac os Catalina yet? if so any issues and how to remedy it.
Same here. Upgraded my HP Elite 8300 MT just like real Mac, just have go be careful at Clover Boot screen to choose the right partition.

Same here. Upgraded my HP Elite 8300 MT just like real Mac, just have go be careful at Clover Boot screen to choose the right partition.
No kext update?
And what is the right partition?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back