Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I check my serial I get the message that are stated Wrong in the guide like shown here. Should I worry about this if I don't use iMessage on my CustoMac?
Even if you don't use iMessage you will use the App Store so it's still best if you follow the complete iMessage guide to prevent serial number conflicts. You are using iMac 13,2 correct ?

When I check my serial I get the message that are stated Wrong in the guide like shown here. Should I worry about this if I don't use iMessage on my CustoMac?

Screenshot from the guide.
View attachment 401809
Generate a new serial number in clover

Yes I'm using the iMac 13,2.

Can I generate a new serial number in the Clover configurator without having to do the whole iMessage guide? If not I will do the whole guide this weekend.

Last edited:
Yes I'm using the iMac 13,2.

Can I generate a new serial number in the Clover configurator without having to do the whole iMessage guide? If not I will do the whole guide this weekend.

Follow this guide:

Use Clover Configurator to generate a UUID instead of terminal

Thank you. Followed the guide and now got a new SN that is not already used. Signed in to iCloud and looks like iMessage still works :)

Last edited:
I have been using VoodooHDA and AppleHDADisabler for audio until now, but the audio quality is very poor. I deleted the two kexts and followed the guide using the SSDT-ALC221 and AppleALC for audio, but then my boot times went up to 10 minutes. Is there any way to get good quality audio on these machines with either HDMI audio or the built-in-speakers without getting a 10+ minute boot time.

ollowed the guide using the SSDT-ALC221 and AppleALC for audio, but then my boot times went up to 10 minutes.
I had similar problems when trying to use that SSDT and AppleALC with a Nvidia graphics card + the i5-3470. Boot times were not that long but still too long. If you switched to an HD4000 graphics CPU the problem should go away. Other than that you could try a USB DAC.

I had similar problems when trying to use that SSDT and AppleALC with a Nvidia graphics card + the i5-3470. Boot times were not that long but still too long. If you switched to an HD4000 graphics CPU the problem should go away. Other than that you could try a USB DAC.
Just for reference, I didn’t have a slow boot with the SSDT and my Nvidia 710; both with Nvidia and with Apple drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back