Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enter your hardware components in your Personal Details section of your account as per the Rules: Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

In CC you need to check the box for NvidiaWeb if using the Nvidia Web drivers. You installed the 10.13.6 drivers ?

View attachment 358812

I have updated Personal Details, thanks :)
I installed 10.13.6 (17g65) 387.10.10.10.40.105 drivers.
I will update CC once at home and notify if it helped. Thanks again :)

Sergio Navas HP 8300 Video guide​

This is in Spanish so I don't understand much of what he is saying. I'm happy that he could use my guide to get a fully working hackintosh for very few Euros. Nice work Sergio ! Video quality is superb. If you do speak Spanish and want to follow this just note that the GT 710 does not need the web drivers and the best choice for system definition is iMac 13,2. The Late 2012 iMac uses the exact same i5-3470 CPU that Sergio has in his 8300. So it's a perfect fit to use iMac 13.2 instead of 14,1. The Haswell sysdefs 14,1 and 14,2 will still work but if you want to use an SSDT for CPU PM then you'll need iMac 13,2. Finally, Sergio left his Windows drive connected for the install which you can do but it's better to disconnect it to avoid any potential problems.

Last edited:
@
Here's how the File path should look:
View attachment 358820
From your file path screen shot, looks like you uploaded a backup EFI. If it's the same one you're using on your hard drive then, in your Clover Config.plist, you have Inject Intel and not Inject Nvidia. If using a GT 210 you definitely need Inject Nvidia and don't need Intel Injection.

[A
TTACH=full]358785[/ATTACH]

@trs96

I have double checked that I have inject Nvidia. I started clover, mounted EFI. Opened that EFI partition. Went into EFI -> CLOVER -> and ran config.plist. It opened the clover Configurator. I checked that only Inject Nvidia is selected..

Any directions now ?

Thanks

@

@trs96

I have double checked that I have inject Nvidia. I started clover, mounted EFI. Opened that EFI partition. Went into EFI -> CLOVER -> and ran config.plist. It opened the clover Configurator. I checked that only Inject Nvidia is selected..

Any directions now ?

Thanks

Hey hey

At last, I just SOLVED my Graphics problem. My problem was solved by enabling legacy mode in secure boot options in BIOS. I think that GT 210 does not support UEFI that's why problem was occuring. Now my graphics are working properly. I also successfully installed audio by following the Guide.

Thanks you very much @trs96 and tonymacx86!

@

@trs96

Any directions now ?

Thanks

Hey hey

At last, I just SOLVED my Graphics problem. My problem was solved by enabling legacy mode in secure boot options in BIOS. I think that GT 210 does not support UEFI that's why problem was occuring. Now my graphics are working properly. I also successfully installed audio by following the Guide.

Thanks you very much @trs96 and tonymacx86!

Please enter your hardware components in your Personal Details section of your account as per the Rules: Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

In CC you need to check the box for NvidiaWeb if using the Nvidia Web drivers. You installed the 10.13.6 drivers ?

View attachment 358812

I checked that, rebooted and now stuck on apple logo without loading bar. Also my clover booting screen has changed to grey with green icons? I guess I have to reinstall everything from a start? :/

I checked that, rebooted and now stuck on apple logo without loading bar. Also my clover booting screen has changed to grey with green icons? I guess I have to reinstall everything from a start? :/
What you could do is remove the 750 Ti. Use the HD4000 graphics first and re-install and get everything working. Once you've got the Nvidia driver installed, just shut down and then install the 750 Ti and it should then boot fine using that.

What you could do is remove the 750 Ti. Use the HD4000 graphics first and re-install and get everything working. Once you've got the Nvidia driver installed, just shut down and then install the 750 Ti and it should then boot fine using that.

So I have re-installed Highsierra, but with the 750 Ti still connected. I made a video about how choppy and laggy window resize is.

That is for any browser, not only chrome (tested on Safari, Chrome, Opera). Less graphic intensive windows, do not show choppiness. Is this behavior the same on your builds?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have re-installed Highsierra, but with the 750 Ti still connected. I made a video about how choppy and laggy window resize is.

That is for any browser, not only chrome (tested on Safari, Chrome, Opera). Less graphic intensive windows, do not show choppiness. Is this behavior the same on your builds?

That's a common problem when using Nvidia web drivers. It does happen to some degree with HD4000 graphics when using Chrome too. Doesn't happen for me with Safari and HD4000.

Last edited:
My audio is working but volume is low as compared with windows. I have followed the audio step from this guide. Any way i can increase the volume on my hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back