Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success, partially.

I now have wifi working via the t919. not sure what the problem was. After I got windows installed came back to the osx, and wifi was working. However, I still have no BT. I am going back to windows to see if i can get it working there. i have tried both Media and Media2 usb ports so far, with no luck.

Success, partially.

I now have wifi working via the t919. not sure what the problem was. After I got windows installed came back to the osx, and wifi was working. However, I still have no BT. I am going back to windows to see if i can get it working there. i have tried both Media and Media2 usb ports so far, with no luck.

BT and Wifi are both working perfectly in Win10 64b.

Not sure why i am getting no BT in OSx. I figure there is something i did wrong in the install, as I am a newb to the hackintosh, I just really don't know what. I have gone through the videos a second time to see if I missed anything. I will be taking a deep dive back through everything over the next few nights to see if i can spot the problem.

Thank you everyone (esp you trs for the guide)

I am some difficulty with replacement a SSD. Want to replacement a 500GB spinner with a 512GB SanDisk SSD. I get through SuperDriver and it doesn't work. It doesn't transfer to the SSD. Can someone see to help me. Thank You.

BT and Wifi are both working perfectly in Win10 64b.

Not sure why i am getting no BT in OSx. I figure there is something i did wrong in the install, as I am a newb to the hackintosh, I just really don't know what. I have gone through the videos a second time to see if I missed anything. I will be taking a deep dive back through everything over the next few nights to see if i can spot the problem.

Thank you everyone (esp you trs for the guide)

thanx again for this guide! i now have a fully functioning system(haven't tried handoff, as my new iphone is in da mail right now).

I installed some updates via the app store, and noticed that my sound no longer worked(tried rewatching vids on page 1). So, I decided to do the Clover Config again (just two steps, as I have Rx560 instead of 1050), and redo the kexts for sound. After updating and rebooting, i now have sound and bt!

Has anyone successfully updated to mojave, or should it be a new install? Sorry if it has been asked and answered, I admit, I have NOT searched for this yet.

...other than the fact I can't get HDMI audio to work? ... also the text on screen is very rough around the edges and a little bit blurry!

I found it took quite a few restarts and some time sitting by itself for all my audio to come online. With the rough display, that's very strange, are you connecting to the 27" via HDMI? Might be worth checking any of the pro options in the display prefs to see if you've got a strange refresh or res going on.

I am some difficulty with replacement a SSD. Want to replacement a 500GB spinner with a 512GB SanDisk SSD. I get through SuperDriver and it doesn't work. It doesn't transfer to the SSD. Can someone see to help me. Thank You.

Have you copied over the EFI folder contents to the new drive?

Hey y'all

I have been having this annoying issue with my hackintosh lately where if it goes to sleep it sometimes shuts down and then reboots so all my programs close and whatever work I have done can be potentially lost. Does anyone know a fix for this or if anyone else has had this issue?

I was doing some research and I saw that the creative cloud app may be causing the problem so I disabled it for now.

Thanks

Not recommended. Someone else tried one and it didn't work. The best choices are the MSI RX560 or the Sapphire version. Other than that the GT 710 still works if your budget is low.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back