Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Im trying to get my Behringer Firepower 610 audio interface to work. It works perfectly fine on my MacBook. I have tried in both the USB2 and USB3 ports. Still no luck its a USB2 audio interface. And its plug n play. It doesn't need any drivers to work

The issue may have been the differences in the versions of Clover used - the Tony Mac versions have different default settings. In the versions you can get from Mackie site, the AptioMemoryfix64 is NOT included by default and when you upgrade Clover you should check that it is ticked during the upgrade process. There is also a difference between them in relation to the Apfs driverLoader64 and during the upgrade of clover I checked this, which I think loads the driver from the system. I suspect one of these two was causing the issue but don't know enough about either to be sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 10.13.10.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 10.13.10.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
So you did a straight update like any real Mac?
Yes - but thinking about it I can't be certain that I didn't use MultiBeat again (sorry to be vague - I have since been using clean installs/restore data on other machines)

Last edited:
The issue may have been the differences in the versions of Clover used - the Tony Mac versions have different default settings. In the versions you can get from Mackie site, the AptioMemoryfix64 is NOT included by default and when you upgrade Clover you should check that it is ticked during the upgrade process. There is also a difference between them in relation to the Apfs driverLoader64 and during the upgrade of clover I checked this, which I think loads the driver from the system. I suspect one of these two was causing the issue but don't know enough about either to be sure.

Is the AptioMemoryfix64 for the audio USB fix? Yeah I need to get my audio device working so that I can use it to record from my XLR microphone. And I use it as a headphone preamp.

Is the AptioMemoryfix64 for the audio USB fix?
Sorry I was replying to Fizikz. But heres my answer to your question. No, I think it is more likely to be an issue with the DSDT or USB settings. Id make sure you have the ACPI renames workings for ECH0 etc. and try several USB ports.

I know the audio card is working as it works on my MacBook Pro
Are you using VoodooHDA or ALC221 and the DSDT patch for your HP 6300 onboard audio ?

Are you using VoodooHDA or ALC221 and the DSDT patch for your HP 6300 onboard audio ?

I did the VoodooHDA kext update. And yes for the DSDT I changed EHC1 to EH01 and EHC2 to EH02

@soundbase - I have a very similar system to you - here is the config.plist from it - i have put xxx's in some fields but otherwise it should look very similar to yours - have a look and see if you can notice any significant differences.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7 KB · Views: 151
@soundbase - I have a very similar system to you - here is the config.plist from it - i have put xxx's in some fields but otherwise it should look very similar to yours - have a look and see if you can notice any significant differences.

Thanks.

Okay no idea why but the audio usb interface is working now. I didn't change anything. maybe just a couple of extra restarts helped. Thanks for the advice though.

maybe just a couple of extra restarts helped.
Yes, rebooting several times seems to be a recurring fix with hackintosh's, in ignorance of most of the Clover/OSX startup chain I suspect caches might be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back