Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6200 Pro / 8200 Elite SFF Desktop - macOS Sierra / High Sierra Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few blackouts in my house the operating system does not load, yes the windows that I have on another disk but not mac I get the apple but the computer restarts, I have restarted the bios and nothing I have also tried to reinstall it but neither let me

Hello!

Have you been able to install Big Sur? Any guide?

Hello!

Have you been able to install Big Sur? Any guide?
No longer own one, will not post a guide. You could install BS on your 8300 with HD4000. I made a video guide for that you can follow.

No longer own one, will not post a guide. You could install BS on your 8300 with HD4000. I made a video guide for that you can follow.

I will try, thanks!

Can I use GT 710?

Can I use GT 710?
HD4000 will work. You have an i7-3770. That has HD4000. If you want to use the GT 710 it will also work.

Hi,

Is this still working in 2020? I have started the installation, but at around 60% at the Apple logo it resets the machine :(

Thanks

Is this still working in 2020?
Use the HD3000 graphics if you have those. Not sure which i7 CPU you have. Or which HP model. I've also never seen or even heard of a 1550 TI graphics card. Probably a typo. Fill out your profile completely. HP and i7 are not detailed enough.

Last edited:
Use the HD3000 graphics if you have those. Not sure which i7 CPU you have. Or which HP model. I've also never seen or even heard of a 1550 TI graphics card. Probably a typo. Fill out your profile completely. HP and i7 are not detailed enough.
Hi,

I have updated my profile. It's a HP 8200 Elite SFF, with Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz × 8, 16GB RAM and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I hope this helps.

Thanks

I have successfully installed / updated HighSierra on Clover r5137, so I will attach EFI.
Set Root-> SMBIOS = iMac12.2 in config.plist.

Note: Please disable the built-in video in the BIOS.

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 23.36.42.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 23.36.19.png

After modifying the attached EFI config.plist, overwrite the USB / HDD / SSD EFI.

EDIT:

I'm using an i3-2120, but the built-in audio doesn't work.
Please let us know if the built-in audio works on other CPUs.

Please throw /S/L/E/AppleHPET.kext to the trash after updating to "Security Update 2020-006".
If you reboot, it will work normally.

Attachments

• install_EFI.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back