Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6200 Pro / 8200 Elite SFF Desktop - macOS Sierra / High Sierra Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
What video card are you using? Remember that many Nvidia cards that were running fine on High Sierra (Gt 210, 730, 1030, 1050, 1050ti) are no longer compatible with Mojave.
I am using the rx 570 4G model from msi

Ok so now I got the installer to finish and I put my usb drive into the hp and select from legacy devices boot menu. It takes clover quite a while to load and once it does I select the mac os mojave option. It then shows the apple logo and after 5 minutes, that goes away and goes to a black screen. Nothing else happens after that.

It could be a graphics related issue. What cable are you using to connect. HDMI, DP, or DVI. Use HDMI or DP for best result.

I am using the rx 570 4G model from msi
Please put your hardware into your profile so that others know what you have. Thanks.
Where it asks for motherboard type in HP 8200 Elite and the form factor you have i.e. MT.

It could be a graphics related issue. What cable are you using to connect. HDMI, DP, or DVI. Use HDMI or DP for best result.
I was using a displayport to hdmi

Hi to all. On my HP 8200 I've installed High Sierra, but the audio quality is very bad. Any suggestion to improve it? I'm using integrated audio, not HDMI audio. Thanks! :)

May this cause latency using a MIDI keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back