CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just in case someone is looking to remove the High Sierra installer partition from clover: there was no IABootFiles folder for me. I just went ahead and removed .IAProductInfo and the macOS Install Data folder (different naming! check that there is a 10.13 reference inside that folder).

Thanks!

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Is there a possibility that you know the Terminal command for hiding all the hidden files again after I am done with the procedure?
Terminal:
Code:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles FALSE;killall Finder

Motherboard
osx 10.8.2
CPU
intel
Graphics
intel
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just in case someone is looking to remove the High Sierra installer partition from clover: there was no IABootFiles folder for me. I just went ahead and removed .IAProductInfo and the macOS Install Data folder (different naming! check that there is a 10.13 reference inside that folder).

Thanks!
at my HS worked brilliant! thank's a lot!

Motherboard
Gigabyte LGA 1151 Z170
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050Ti G1 Gaming 4GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS

Thanks!
I can confirm this also; for the 10.13.4 update from 10.13.3 (which went horribly bad)... Thank you so much for letting me know which files needed deleting... would never have figured this out myself.

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro-Gaming/Aura
CPU
i7-6700K 4GHz
Graphics
GTX 1070
Anyone else having trouble deleting the folder /MacOS Install Data ?
I deleted the .IAProductInfo file, but when I try with MacOS Install Data folder, it doesn´t give me the option. Also tried on terminal with rm -R command but not possible.

Any ideas?

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro-Gaming/Aura
CPU
i7-6700K 4GHz
Graphics
GTX 1070
Anyone else having trouble deleting the folder /MacOS Install Data ?
I deleted the .IAProductInfo file, but when I try with MacOS Install Data folder, it doesn´t give me the option. Also tried on terminal with rm -R command but not possible.

Any ideas?
Sorted out!
There was no possible way to delete the Locked Files folder under MacOS Install Data. Tried everything. Finally, I thought on turning on the computer on Windows and getting rid of the folder from there.
Now it is gone and Clover shows only Mac and Windows!