Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status

How to patch DSDT for working battery status

Use your drive, the battery is not normal, need to sleep, why?

Use your drive, the battery is not normal, need to sleep, why?

You need to sleep and wake to get the right percentage and remain time to shows normally - it's applicable for HP Probook 4x40s - i don't know if it can be applied for toshiba.

Specifically how to operate? Thank you

You need to sleep and wake to get the right percentage and remain time to shows normally - it's applicable for HP Probook 4x40s - i don't know if it can be applied for toshiba.

And as far as we know... OS X bug. Reports of it happening on real Apple hardware. I haven't seen it happen, so I can't comment about what the problem might be.

My question now is: through sleep or wake up, to show the remaining capacity, and why?

My question now is: through sleep or wake up, to show the remaining capacity, and why?

I think this question has already been answered.

I come from China do not understand English, but also look advice, thank you very much

And as far as we know... OS X bug. Reports of it happening on real Apple hardware. I haven't seen it happen, so I can't comment about what the problem might be.

Yes, i agreed with you, and saw this issue kb on support.apple.com; advised to reset nvram and SMC. Tried SMC reset but without success.

RehabMan, can you please answer one offtopic question, regarding USB 3.0 - do i need you genericUSB kext on HM76 board or DSDT patch already include native USB 3.0 functionality?

Thank you in advance.

RehabMan, can you please answer one offtopic question, regarding USB 3.0 - do i need you genericUSB kext on HM76 board or DSDT patch already include native USB 3.0 functionality?

Off-topic and depends on hardware. Ask in separate thread in appropriate forum...

I still can confirm that after sleep and wake i've got the right battery status on my particular configuration in my signature. Also i use clover installation method. Please see my screenshot after wake from sleep. The sleep initiated on lid close.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 08.39.26.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 08.39.26.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 111
Back