Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status

no need to patch anything in DSDT for audio, that can be done via config.plist

Hackintool:

check the links in post 1

Ah sorry this is a dum question but is the hack tool used for saving the .dsl as a .aml or do I just change the file type by typing it in in "rename"

Ah sorry this is a dum question but is the hack tool used for saving the .dsl as a .aml or do I just change the file type by typing it in in "rename"
neither

the hackintool is used for your audio setup

macIASL is used to "save as" .aml

Hi, I went to save it and as I clicked save as .aml it said could not save complier errors?

Hi, I went to save it and as I clicked save as .aml it said could not save complier errors?
make sure to use ACPI 6.2a in preferences->iasl

Mine only goes up to 5.1 do you have an updated version?

@RehabMan

Hi, I haven't been writing in a while.
I had written the battery patch for my Wbin Airbook.
I updated to Catalina and tried to apply my patch to the SSDT-1. But with the new version of Maciasl it gives me errors that I didn't have before ...
I am using version 1.5.7
Do you remember asking me to remove my name from the patch?
I attach the ACPI folder, can you help me?

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    208.3 KB · Views: 71
I ask here....

A wrong patch for the battery with the MaciASL can cause burn of connector or burn of Battery?

Hello!

I'm having difficulties patching my DSDT to enable battery status monitoring on my laptop.

I would be grateful for clues regarding that DSDT patch. Please refer to attached files for original DSDT (Clover F4 dump) and my modified DSDT (brightness keys working, all EC0 occurrences changed to EC).

Attachments

• brightness keys OK - DSDT.dsl
    456 KB · Views: 84
  • DSDT.dsl
    457.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSDT.aml
    50.4 KB · Views: 79
Back