Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status

Ok I will go and read the article once I get home today and attempt the patch. Thank you
no worries

also, after you have extracted the DSDT, make sure you click compile before adding your battery patch, just in case you have an error

if you have issues in getting rid of the error, then upload your origin folder (zipped) and i will take a look at it for you :)

Ok cheers for the fast reply and the patience!

no worries

also, after you have extracted the DSDT, make sure you click compile before adding your battery patch, just in case you have an error

if you have issues in getting rid of the error, then upload your origin folder (zipped) and i will take a look at it for you :)

Hey! I read thru the article and I have attempted the patch but to no avail. I have looked up this error but for some reason I can not get past this error. Here is the .txt and my origin folder, hopefully you can take a look for me. Thanks

Attachments

• battery_Lenovo-Z50-70.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 73
  • origin.zip
    72.1 KB · Views: 63
Hey! I read thru the article and I have attempted the patch but to no avail. I have looked up this error but for some reason I can not get past this error. Here is the .txt and my origin folder, hopefully you can take a look for me. Thanks
i used the following:
Code:
iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

it dissembled your files with no issues and added the patch and still no issues

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    586 KB · Views: 69
Ok! So is the patch added or do I have to do it?

Ok so can I save it as a .aml inside MaciASL? Also, can you add multiple patches because I need to get one for the audio issue also. Thank you!

Ok so can I save it as a .aml inside MaciASL? Also, can you add multiple patches because I need to get one for the audio issue also. Thank you!
no need to patch anything in DSDT for audio, that can be done via config.plist

Hackintool:

check the links in post 1

Ok thanks! I will do my research, thank you for helping me I am trying the patch now

Back