Motherboard
HP Omen X 17-ap001ur/CM238-Clover
CPU
i7-7820HK
Graphics
GTX 1080, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
Android
Got battery status working (along with trackpad sysprefs) on HP Omen X 17-ap001ur laptop thanks to this guide.

Attachments

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 300
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
R7 M330 + HD 520
hi patched my dsdt and it's showing the percentage but when i plugged in the charger it wont charge and it drop percentage every 2 minute
what should i do?

Hey.
I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15-au028ur (i5-6200U).
With the help of your guide, I managed to patch my DSDT and now the battery indicator is displayed and shows the percentage of charge when the laptop is charging and when it is discharged.
But there is 1 bug - when the battery is 100% charged, then after that the charge indicator does not change the number of percentages. This can be fixed only by dropping the CMOS on the laptop (I hold down the power button for 20-30 seconds). I tried to use your patch for this situation, but it does not change anything in my DSDT.

Could you tell me what patch is needed in my case, so that after reaching 100% of the battery charge the indicator does not hang on this value?

P.S.
The "_BST" method, but the patch for the "FBST" method, is this not a typo?

Thank you!

Attachments

Motherboard
Lenovo V510-15IKB-Clover
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
iOS
I try to start the edit for a new battery (chuwi aerobook), I save the DSDT and decompile, but when I open with MaciASL.
I start to edit and found only the first line with "EmbeddedControl" but after when the guide tell to search BDN0 I didn't find... I'm little confused.

I attach here the DSDT (both decompiled and to decompile)

Attachments