Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
this method isn't working on High Sierra 10.13.4.
My build is an i7 7700 + R7 250 1GB GDDR5 ASUS.
Currently I'm using the HD 630.
I tried with whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext and the boot arguments "-lilubetaall radpg=15" and nothing
Then i see this video
and he set values for the GPU but doing that only appears the name of the GPU like this "AMD Radeon R7 250 7mb".
Pls Help!!

Last edited:
this method isn't working on High Sierra 10.13.4.
My build is an i7 7700 + R7 250 1GB GDDR5 ASUS.
Currently I'm using the HD 630.
I tried with whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext and the boot arguments "-lilubetaall radpg=15" and nothing
Then i see this video
and he set values for the GPU but doing that only appears the name of the GPU like this "AMD Radeon R7 250 7mb".
Pls Help!!
i really don-t know why it dont work... i make several hackintosh with this guide... and always worked for me... idk.. maybe try to put the kext in the hackintosh hdd folder.. this method works only if you install hackintosh.. not if you already have one done... btw im not responsable of losing your files etc...

Is it possible to downgrade the MacOS High Sierra version? I only have 4gb of ram and the HD 630 its so slow.
i dont tink so... :/

I have HIS R7 250 2GB GDDR5 + Asrock H81 + i5 4460
I tried this method, it doesn't work for me.
Mac OS Sierra can boot, but it shows R7 250 5mb
Open DPCI app, the dev id of my VGA is 0x66101002
Can you help me? Thnks for sharing

I have HIS R7 250 2GB GDDR5 + Asrock H81 + i5 4460
I tried this method, it doesn't work for me.
Mac OS Sierra can boot, but it shows R7 250 5mb
Open DPCI app, the dev id of my VGA is 0x66101002
Can you help me? Thnks for sharing
idk, try to only put in the kexts with out the boot args... maybe it works.... i really dont know honestly, on all my r7 that i tested this method works fine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back