Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to keep Clover working when installing Windows and Linux

I always used Mac OS extended journaled. A possibility is changing things around between re-mapping usb. Getting EFIs with the file structures needing repairs too often.

Last edited:
I always used Mac OS extended journaled.
I assume that means that EFI partition was created automatically by Disk Utility when you formatted the drive as HFS. Correct?
A possibility is changing things around between re-mapping usb. Getting EFIs with the file structures needing repairs too often.
Have you copied, moved, deleted or modified any files in the EFI partition and associated folders using the UEFI Shell? Anything other than the attrib command or the ones in my guide? From my experience working with files and folders through the shell will cause corruption.

I assume that means that EFI partition was created automatically by Disk Utility when you formatted the drive as HFS. Correct?

Have you copied, moved, deleted or modified any files in the EFI partition and associated folders using the UEFI Shell? Anything other than the attrib command or the ones in my guide? From my experience working with files and folders through the shell will cause corruption.
Yes, let Disk Utility make the EFI. That was the only time I've used the UEFI Shell.

Back