CPU
i7 3770S
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Also is there some way to remove ONE of them? I'd like to be showing Windows/Linux/MacOS when Clover loads (if I ever get that far!)
Yes, you just have to add them in clower in the Hide part ! I have same 8300 HP as you and it worked well :)

EDIT : nervermind, you already figured it by yourself !

I followed your solution, it works so far but I don't know for how long, as if i understand correctly, any windows update will put it down ?

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7010
CPU
i7 3770S
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-windows-10-overwrites-uefi-boot/9f02fbe4-acae-41cf-b098-6ecbe6e5e868?auth=1 it seems I am not alone in seeing Windows overwrite other OS

and

SOLUTION FOUND:
1) Don't fight Windows (let it think it has won)
2) Replaced bootx64.efi and bootmgfw.efi by copying CLOVERX64.efi and renaming. Keep the original files by renaming them FIRST with .bak or something.
3) Windows removes the Clover entry that EasyUEFI creates and thinks it has won the battle but we have beaten it!

Bonus: No two entries for Windows now too :cool:
I spoke too fast.

I replaced bootmgfw.efi in windows file by cloverx64.efi from clover file. But now, it can no longer boot in windows : if i select windows at clover boot screen, it will relaunch clover without any choice this time. I guess I did something wrong.

Motherboard
Asus TUF Z270 Mark 2 ATX
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2 GHz
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Plus
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm experiencing the same behavior after my recent Windows10 update to version 1903. I was going to spring $29.95 to buy EasyUEFI (I can't find a copy of the free 1.7 version anywhere online that doesn't set off a virus alert); but given what I read in #3 above (under SOLUTION FOUND), I guess EasyUEFI no longer offers a permanent solution. And I've also tried the bootmgfw.efi renaming route but just like you, that only results in a continual loopback into Clover whenever I try to boot into Windows.