Contribute
Register

Guide: How to install Bluetooth driver in the Windows 10 (BCM943602CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mine on a Z370-i gaming (swapped the intel card) and while my BT works perfectly i cant seem to find networks on wifi. Has anyone faced this issue?

Not sure which drivers are proper as I tried two different cards and each of them has failed me in some way (usually working on macos but the problem with windows). Finally, I decided to buy 3rd one - a proper card.
http://www.osxwifi.com/product/pc-h...94360cd-802-11-a-b-g-n-ac-with-bluetooth-4-0/

It was not cheap, however, I totally forgot about the issue and no more problems with Bluetooth or WiFi. If you want to go for dual boot win/macos I would advise against using these "cheap cards" (mainly because of windows drivers problem)

One thing that is worth mention is that this OSX card has it's own Bluetooth stack, so you can use you Bluetooth mouse and keyboard in the bios and share paired devices across MacOs and Win (you need to pair on both systems but it will be working fine). However, with the cheap cards which do not have own Bluetooth stack you can't use keyboard and mouse n the bios and you need some extra hassle to share bluetooth (paring) keys between operating systems each time you add new device otherwise device paired on win will stop working on macos and vice-versa.

Did you have to pay customs duties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back