Contribute
Register

[Guide] High Sierra on Asus Z-170, RX Vega 64

Did this guide work for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about a 3rd party program on another forum that ejects the usb before entering sleep, i have not tested it yet however.

I do mostly Graphic Design and just started some Video Editing in AE, so I don't know if ill be much help but what you can try is this (post #1 & #3)
Thanks will have a look

Update
If you have the same MoBo as mine
I created a custom SSDT to remove the USB port limit. Previously, I was using a kext patch. Make sure you update the USBInjectAll kext

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    621 bytes · Views: 271
I had to apply the hand off patch by Rehabman.

Do you have a link for that patch? I haven't had any issues that my MB Air doesn't experience with Handoff, but want to take a look.

Do you have a link for that patch? I haven't had any issues that my MB Air doesn't experience with Handoff, but want to take a look.

Code:
             <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>10.11.dp BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, credit RehabMan based on Dokterdok patch</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                SIX/dEdIiwc=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>IOBluetoothFamily</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                Qb4PAAAA60Q=
                </data>
            </dict>

Original Link https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM

Started having issues with Photos app since 10.13.2. Now I'm on 10.13.3. still freezes up everything, need to do hard shutoff. Any ideas?

Thx

Started having issues with Photos app since 10.13.2. Now I'm on 10.13.3. still freezes up everything, need to do hard shutoff. Any ideas?

Thx
Weird, I just re-uploaded my photos lib of about 60,000 photos and 1500 videos. It all went smoothly.

The only time my system is freezing is when I use safari. Its terribly sluggish and gives be a gray and white screen on two monitors before freezing the system.

No solution for fans yet.

In my case I can work on photos for a few minutes and then it freezes of, but mouse is operational... Photos uploading form iphone no problem

Thx

Weird indeed, i had that issue prior to 10.13.2. Haven't used it recently. Try a new library?

Update
I have the second ethernet card I211 working with this kext. I still need the Mausi kext for I219V although I have read multiple times that that card is now natively supported.

Attachments

• SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext.zip
    72.4 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back