Contribute
Register

[Guide] High Sierra on Asus h110m-cs/br (with dual monitor)

Motherboard
ASUS H110M-CS/BR - 3825 - Clover UEFI
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GT 210
Mobile Phone
Android
Step-by-step mandinga method for dual monitor use (DVI and HDMI)

Motherboard: ASUS H110M-CS/BR (BIOS 3825, ME Firmware 11.8.55.3510)
Processor: Intel Skylake i5 6500
Crucial Ballistix RAM DDR4 8GB
SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Video board: EVGA GeForce 210 512MB

Flash drive created with Unibeast 8.3.2 - macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G65). UEFI Mode, Intel and Nvidia inject. According to the tutorial available in https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

1 - Connect monitor on VGA onboard. If possible, one more in video board DVI or HDMI.

2 - Plug flash drive in any USB2 port and turn the PC into BIOS Setup (hit DEL after boot beep).

3 - On BIOS Setup, hit F5 for default settings and customize only this:
Advanced\Onboard Devices Configuration\Serial Port Configuration - Serial Port = OFF
Boot - Fast Boot = DISABLED
Boot\CSM - Boot Devices Control = UEFI only
Boot\CSM - Boot from Network Devices = Ignore
Boot\CSM - Boot from Storage Devices = UEFI Driver First
Boot\CSM - Boot from PCI-E Expansion Devices = UEFI Driver First

4 - Save and reboot.

5 - Hit F8 after boot beep and choose the flash drive as boot device. On Clover screen, go to Options and add flags PCIROOTUID=0 and -V (use arrows on the keyboard for select, Enter for edit and ESC for back). Also, in Options, Graphics Injector, check box for INJECTNVIDIA and INJECTINTEL (if is not defined before in Unibeast USB creation).

6 - Choose “Install macOS High Sierra” and wait first installation’s screen.

7 - If the PC automatically restart, repeat 5 and 6.

8 - On first installation window choose Disk Utility and proceed HD formatting. Close Disk Utility, choose Install and proceed.

9 - After a while, the PC will restart. Hit F8 after boot beep and choose flash drive again. On Clover screen, go to Options again and add flags PCIROOTUID=0 and -V. Again, in Options, Graphics Injector, check for INJECTNVIDIA and INJECTINTEL. Back to Clover main screen, choose the HD you named. Hit Enter.

10 - After 18 minutes at least, PC will restart again. Hit F8 after boot beep and choose flash drive. On Clover screen, go again to Options and add only flag -V. Again, in Options, Graphics Injector, check for INJECTNVIDIA and INJECTINTEL. Back to Clover main screen and choose the HD. Hit Enter.

11 - If you are lucky, the Welcome screen will appear. Set the new Mac as usual but avoiding network connection. Unmount and remove flash drive after copying all resources (Multibeast, kexts etc.) to desktop.

12 - Run Multibeast 10.4.0 and apply this settings:
QUICKSTART>CLOVER UEFI BOOT MODE
DRIVERS>AUDIO>REALTEK ALCXXX>100/200/300 SERIES AUDIO SUPPORT
DRIVERS>MISC>FAKESMC
DRIVERS>NETWORK>REALTEK>REALTEK RTL8111 V2.2.2
DRIVERS>USB>3RD PARTY USB 3.0
DRIVERS>USB>7/8/9 SERIES USB SUPPORT
DRIVERS>USB>REMOVE XHCI USB PORT LIMIT
DRIVERS>USB>USBINJECTALL
BOOTLOADERS>CLOVER UEFI BOOT MODE
CUSTOMIZE>SYSTEM DEFINITIONS>IMAC>IMAC 14,2
CUSTOMIZE>GRAPHICS>INTEL HD 6XX (optional, not need for i5 6500, add flag -disablegfxfirmware in config.plist for Intel HD 630)
CUSTOMIZE>GRAPHICS>INJECT NVIDIA

13 - Mount HD/EFI using Clover Configurator or EFI Mounter and copy FakeSMC.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext (for using mouse and keyboard PS/2) and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext to HD/EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/OTHER/. Delete the other folders in the KEXTS directory.

14 - Turn off. Plug monitors in DVI and HDMI. May you take off the VGA monitor now.

15 - Start and go to BIOS Setup (F8 after boot beep). Hit F5 for default settings and then customize like this:
Advanced\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration
Primary Display = PCIE
iGPU Multi-Monitor = ENABLED
DVMT Pre-Allocated = 32M
Advanced\Onboard Devices Configuration\Serial Port Configuration
Serial Port = OFF
Advanced\CPU Configuration
Intel Virtualization Technology = ENABLED (opcional, if you want using VirtualBox or something like that)
Boot
Fast Boot = DISABLED
Boot\CSM
Boot Devices Control = UEFI only
Boot from Network Devices = Ignore
Boot from Storage Devices = UEFI Driver First
Boot from PCI-E Expansion Devices = UEFI Driver First

16 - Save and reboot. On Clover screen, go to Options, Graphics Injector, check for INJECTNVIDIA and INJECTINTEL. Back to Clover main screen, choose the HD and hit Enter.

17 - If everything is correct, you see image appearing in both monitors.

18 - Mount HD/EFI using Clover Configurator and open HD/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. In Boot, uncheck Debug. In Graphics, check InjectIntel. Save and close Clover Configurator.

19 - Restart and Voilà!

OBS: No onboard sound yet (I use external interface). Little slow boot (25 sec.), I don’t know why. USB2 ports with little lag sometimes. Sorry my bad englishes :D