Register

[Guide] HackrNVMeFamily co-existence with IONVMeFamily using class-code spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
here

Attachments

• IONVMeFamily_kext_-_10.12.6_(16G1710).zip
    91 KB · Views: 210
sec2018-006 now has installed. everythings fine also new nvdia webdriver. Thanks for help and hint

Just to say thanks for the pointer - I backtracked, reread your guides and was able to install without pain. You're a star

Nice to hear you have it solved.

Hi! I have a problem. I bought an NVMe SSD 970 EVO. Copied on it already installed High Sierra together with the EFI folder which was on my usual SSD and was well loaded. After copying to the NVMe disk, I get a crossed circle. I take it clover can't find the drive. I wanted to install the system from scratch but after a successful download of the Clover is already on the High Sierra installation stops. Патч_DSM in Clover done. HackrNVMeFamily * .kext is installed in the Clover. I don't have Windows, and I can't do DSDT_Name-Pc.aml. The clover has the parameter InjectKexts = Detect. Also tried all the drivers OsxaptioFixDrv. For several days I can not install the system on THE disk NVMe horya on a regular SSD drive all stood up well. Help please. I'm attaching the clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 260
Hi! I have a problem. I bought an NVMe SSD 970 EVO. Copied on it already installed High Sierra together with the EFI folder which was on my usual SSD and was well loaded. After copying to the NVMe disk, I get a crossed circle. I take it clover can't find the drive. I wanted to install the system from scratch but after a successful download of the Clover is already on the High Sierra installation stops. Патч_DSM in Clover done. HackrNVMeFamily * .kext is installed in the Clover. I don't have Windows, and I can't do DSDT_Name-Pc.aml. The clover has the parameter InjectKexts = Detect. Also tried all the drivers OsxaptioFixDrv. For several days I can not install the system on THE disk NVMe horya on a regular SSD drive all stood up well. Help please. I'm attaching the clover folder.

Read post #1.

Thank you! I got it. The problem was incorrect cloning of the system through CCC. The version did not support downloading. Now I have another problem, I put the default backup Safety Net. And it's eating up a lot of disk space now. And these backups are nowhere to be seen. In General lots of problems with Usb 3 and download.

I have Samsung SM1725 3.2tb U.2 NVME drive. When i connect it to motherboard, system just hangs during start. I've connected log screenshot. Drive have 4 sector configurations ( two for 512-byte, and two for 4k ). I've tried to format it in different configurations with nvme-cli - same result. In 4k mode few times i've seen kernel panic instead of freeze (but panic report wasn't saved to disk). Is any chances to make it work with apple nvme driver ?

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back