Contribute
Register

[Guide] HackrNVMeFamily co-existence with IONVMeFamily using class-code spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can probably use the latest 10.11 patch file with --override.
Attach native IONVMeFamily.kext... I'll check.

No HackrNVMeFamily*.kext in Clover/kexts/Other.
Your ACPI configuration is wrong. Remove all *.aml from ACPI/patched except SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml.
You have no _DSM->XDSM patch in config.plist (read post #1 for details).
did as you said, i got usb problem.
IMG_2510.JPG
i tried to put dsdt.aml back to acpi/patched, then i got this.
IMG_2509.JPG
ps: how can i fix acpi configuration? is that my dsdt error or clover config error?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
You can probably use the latest 10.11 patch file with --override.
Attach native IONVMeFamily.kext... I'll check.

No HackrNVMeFamily*.kext in Clover/kexts/Other.
Your ACPI configuration is wrong. Remove all *.aml from ACPI/patched except SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml.
You have no _DSM->XDSM patch in config.plist (read post #1 for details).
emmm...i only put HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6-spoof.kext to kext/other, then it works.
QQ20180309-144604.png

Last edited:
did as you said, i got usb problem.
View attachment 318041
i tried to put dsdt.aml back to acpi/patched, then i got this.
View attachment 318042
ps: how can i fix acpi configuration? is that my dsdt error or clover config error?

You forgot to attach native IONVMeFamily.kext.
Your config.plist is not from my guide, Clover/kexts is not per guide, Clover/drivers.64UEFI is not per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Hi RehabMan and everyone.

Is there a way to install and boot OS X High Sierra on a Intel SSD 750 PCIe NVMe on a Mac Pro 5.1 or everything is stuck before 2013 models?

Thanks

Hi RehabMan and everyone.

Is there a way to install and boot OS X High Sierra on a Intel SSD 750 PCIe NVMe on a Mac Pro 5.1 or everything is stuck before 2013 models?

Thanks

Off-topic here. This guide is for primarily hack hardware/Sierra or El Capitan only.

I didn't have access to Windoze, so I used IORegistryExplorer. See my post here to RehabMan as a guide what you need to look for. NB: my info will not be appropriate for your motherboard; use the info I gathered as a guide for what you need to look for.
So if you used IORegistryExplorer... what did you search for in the search bar in order for the m.2 drive to show up there and you could see the correct path ?

Please can someone just tell me this simple fact instead of wasting my time with the puzzel games, thanks !

So if you used IORegistryExplorer... what did you search for in the search bar in order for the m.2 drive to show up there and you could see the correct path ?

Please can someone just tell me this simple fact instead of wasting my time with the puzzel games, thanks !

Look under PCI0 (it is where you find all PCI nodes).
You're looking for a device with the vendor/device-id of your SSD.

Look under PCI0 (it is where you find all PCI nodes).
You're looking for a device with the vendor/device-id of your SSD.
can you give me an example of what the vendor or device-id should start with? there is lots of stuff there..
btw looks like i cant install win 10 anyway in my 960 evo m.2 drive
Is it possible to use windows to go on usb instead and still be able to Determining the ACPI path ?

Attachments

• win 10 cant install.jpg
    win 10 cant install.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back