Contribute
Register

(Guide) H77N-WIFI with Intel HD4000 using Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have not read the guide.
Guide clearly states XHCI -> Enabled.
Neither have you Attached Problem Reporting Files.
Read the guide before posting.
Maybe I am blind.
I could not see such setting here:
I am looking for XHCI mode specifically, not XHCI Hand-off nor XHCI Pre-Boot driver.
2017-11-28_092446.png

Please do not misunderstand me.
I would like to discover where did I do wrong from the top layer before we go deeper to the bottom layer (problem reporting files).
The only thing that I think we would be different is:
a) bios version and XHCI mode
b) SSDT-GFX0.aml and post_install_nvidia_graphics.plist
c) I have additional clover rename config and SSDT .aml files from RehabMan's guide, ie: XSEL, ESEL, XWAK.
d) I have FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext installed.
e) I have installed USBinjectAll.kext but have not follow through with the RehabMan's guide

Maybe I am blind.
I could not see such setting here:
I am looking for XHCI mode specifically, not XHCI Hand-off nor XHCI Pre-Boot driver.
2017-11-28_092446.png

Please do not misunderstand me.
I would like to discover where did I do wrong from the top layer before we go deeper to the bottom layer (problem reporting files).
The only thing that I think we would be different is:
a) bios version and XHCI mode
b) SSDT-GFX0.aml and post_install_nvidia_graphics.plist
c) I have additional clover rename config and SSDT .aml files from RehabMan's guide, ie: XSEL, ESEL, XWAK.
d) I have FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext installed.
e) I have installed USBinjectAll.kext but have not follow through with the RehabMan's guide

Without Problem Reporting Files attached I can not help.
I have asked three times now and no files.

@VioletDragon i have same motherboard and succesfull high sierra installion but i want to ask something which kext or setting makes usb3 ports works normal speed mine are working very slow

@canberkhepsev, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Thanks VioletDragon!

Do you know if this guide works with High Sierra?
I was going to use this to create bootable installer for macOS

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB

I decided to install Sierra using guide Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC using Unibeast (for Sierra) and MultiBeast (for Sierra) everything worked out of the box on my GA-Z77N-WIFI.

Hi VioletDragon. sorry for my english.

I followed your guide, made the usb installer (for High Sierra in my case). Was able to boot it using installer nvidia config. I mantain the HFS partition on my SSD. but once the installation was done and the system restart it never boot again.
I manage to boot it using an old clover installation I had (but my idea is to use yours). I installed on that SSD clover, and use the SSDT GFX0 and the post install nvidia config (as I'm using a a geforce 650ti I choose the version that has no webdrivers). Installed also the kexts you mention on L/E (usbinjectall, codecommander, fakesmc, ethernet).
But everytime I tried to boot, the system takes almost 5 to 6min and then a black screen with nothing else.

I know that I'm not giving to much data (like an ioreg). Please let me know how I can continue.

thanks again.

some specs

H77nwifi (bios version F4) with all the options enabled or disabled as your mention on you guide.
the videocard is a GFX 650ti 2gb, and it's connected to my monitor using DVI

by the way I had this machine working since Snow Leopard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back