Contribute
Register

[Guide] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Disabled the serial port and removed the Nvidia card and it still stops in the same place.
I am redoing the USB installer but I noticed something odd. After the install process takes place the USB becomes empty. Meaning that you only get to install it once as the MacOS folder contents disappear.

It would appear that you are trying to install the OS to the install usb created with Unibeast. You should be using the usb to install the OS to a hd or ssd. Suggest you re-read the guide.

Last edited:
Alright, Disabled the serial port and removed the Nvidia card and it still stops in the same place.
I am redoing the USB installer but I noticed something odd. After the install process takes place the USB becomes empty. Meaning that you only get to install it once as the MacOS folder contents disappear.
Hello Juanski, can you resolve the problem? I ask because I have the same problem. The installation stop in IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0 sm 0x0.

Hello Juanski, can you resolve the problem? I ask because I have the same problem. The installation stop in IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0 sm 0x0.
@Juanski - Re-read my previous comment. When you install from the usb installer, the usb does not get erased. The only reason that would happen is because you're making the usb the target which of course you shouldn't. The target must be the hd or ssd on your computer.

@panegalli - your issue is with the graphics card. Are you also using an Nvidia card - and if so, which one? Try removing the card and install using the Intel graphics on the MB.

Hi @ghorwith, i don't have a graphic card installed in my PC. I use only the Intel graphics. My processor is a i7 3770k (HD4000).

Hello @ghorwith, my config.plist and EFI folder.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 181
  • EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 187

Attachments

• PenegalliEFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back