Contribute
Register

[Guide] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly it took me forever to get high sierra to run right I wasn't even able to make a fully bootable USB till unibeast 8.2 it would just crash before not sure why anyway I got it to finally work using 10.3.3 I have been using it for over a month now no issues just video card kexts meaning you have to make sure that nvidia drivers are available etc.. when you do updates

Bro any update on high sierra?

Hi yes it does work use the hdmi.kext from the first post just download and install it in your kext folder in clover thats all :D

i also couldn't make my hdmi audio work :( did i put it in the correct folder?

/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13

hi sorry for the stupid question but.. .you get HDMI audio to work through the onboard z68ma audio, or the EVGA graphics HDMI audio?

because I have the same MB but I'm using the onboard HD3000, to get HDMI audio to work I should follow your guide, or your guide is to get HDMI audio through the EVGA card? TIA!!

hi sorry for the stupid question but.. .you get HDMI audio to work through the onboard z68ma audio, or the EVGA graphics HDMI audio?

because I have the same MB but I'm using the onboard HD3000, to get HDMI audio to work I should follow your guide, or your guide is to get HDMI audio through the EVGA card? TIA!!
Hi to answer your question I always used a video card as sometimes i like to do gaming or watch 4k movies etc. but you just put the kext in the 10.13 or other folder and see if it works. :)

Hi to answer your question I always used a video card as sometimes i like to do gaming or watch 4k movies etc. but you just put the kext in the 10.13 or other folder and see if it works. :)
thanks! mine is a general question because I don't know if the video card also generates audio signals, so in your case you have only one hdmi cable connected to the gtx650 right? and from that cable you get audio+video to the tv so the audio signals are generated in the gtx650? tia!

thanks! mine is a general question because I don't know if the video card also generates audio signals, so in your case you have only one hdmi cable connected to the gtx650 right? and from that cable you get audio+video to the tv so the audio signals are generated in the gtx650? tia!

well when you install the hdmi kext its the other device that has to have speakers so hdmi from videocard to tv the tv has speakers and they work

good so in the end I got sierra fully working with hdmi audio out on my hackintosh (same mobo but with zotac 710) thanks sir!

just one question is sleep working for you guys? doesn't seem to work fine here...

I tried searching this thread for "sleep" but it seems the search function is somehow broken.. I select "show from this thread only" and I get results from the whole forum so impossible to just search within this thread! :(

tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back