Contribute
Register

[Guide] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the hd 3000 not recognize, i managed to make it work i don't know how but now the system is freezing.
Any kext i should use in EFI to make it work properly?
Should i use iMac 14,2 too? (I tried 13,2 without success)

Hi,
I need some guidance please. I have followed your guides successfully in the past but now I am stuck!
I have the same mobo, same f/w with an i7-2700k Sandy Bridge using on-board video.
I can's get the correct video settings (1920x1200). No matter what I do it stays at 1024 res.
Initially I have used the same definition as iMac14.2 with no success, trying to inject Intel, trying also with Multibeast, no success. Then I have changed the definition to iMac13.2 that supports LGA 1155 but still the same.
What else could I do to make this video right please?

Updated to 10.12.2

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-14%20at%205.09.21%20AM_zpsawftwqe4.png

Simply update via app store and reboot everything works if your using nvidia drivers please update the drivers
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...for-macos-sierra-10-12-2-367-15-10-25.209714/

Code:
 sudo trimforce enable

Last edited:
TO: darthmaulbr + DigitALL
I would highly recommend just getting an nvidia video card.. even get an older one they are cheap and its really easy to use simply install the nvidia webdrives and it does save a lot of headaches.. it will also help you save time in the future without dealing with more video related issues.. Sorry i know this was not the answer you were looking for, however its the fastest and proven to work.

And so much post, and so much guide to continue using nullcpu ..... that motherboard works perfectly natively without so many stories, even USB 3.0 with a couple of patches

And so much post, and so much guide to continue using nullcpu ..... that motherboard works perfectly natively without so many stories, even USB 3.0 with a couple of patches
Hi, thanks for the post.. however with that being said.. no there isn't native power management cpu support for celeron, and pentium processors.. so no not every processor is supported power natively.. and lastly.. usb 3.0 i think worked like in 10.8/10.9 (partially.. which had issues) I cant recall at the moment.. with that being said it has not worked in the last few generations of OSX.. however if you claim you know all the answers and stories perhaps you can contribute a solution rather then remarks.. :S were here to help other folks out here not verbally bash them thanks

My solution is taken from here and many tests, I do not know if I can refer to the page or I will delete it from moderation but here it has:https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/ind...-jedermann-Zukunftssicher-für-Updat/?pageNo=1

On the other hand I do not see Celeron o Pentium on this motherboard: Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 v1.3 Bios U1c
Fake CPU will always stay if it works in Core2 Duo will also do it here

First of all thanks for your post.. the link does not work, however if you wish to contribute rather then posting a link please post a solution and help everyone here as to how you have it working. "No shame in helping others" thats what this forum is used for.

Secondly, here is a picture from the manufactures website which states clearly it supports Celerons and Intel Pentium processors on this mainboard.. and also, here is an attempt of a Pentium processor which loaded Sierra, its a test machine from a friend of mine..we tested Sierra for fun.. but regardless I am not here to waste my time or yours have a wonderful Christmas and holidays.. and if you wish to contribute some ideas then please do so. This discussion for silly chat is closed and terminated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back