Intel Core i3-6100
Graphics
PNY GTX 960 Reference
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Mountain Lion

I just wanted to post an update to those interested.... I did a clean install of Mountain Lion on my hackintosh (which was built using this guide) and everything is working flawlessly. Used the same steps from this guide and multibeast settings, applied the sleep fix and TRIM, and all is well. It was actually required less tweaking than Lion did in my case.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS ULTRA GAMING WIFI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
First a hearty THANK YOU to memmerson for this post. I have tried for several years to build a hackintosh and was never successful until reading this site a purchasing the recommended hardware and following this guide to to install Lion. I was even able to to bring my Time Machine backup of my Macbook Pro over and everything works perfectly. I also have Windows 7 installed on a separate hard drive and that boots as well either directly or through Chimera. Currently I am running Lion 10.7.1 and will try the upgrade soon. But I was wondering if anyone has tried to get Parallels or VMware Fusion running. I've tried and can only get Parallels to run my Windows 7 in safe mode. And when I do it messes up the ethernet on the Mac side. So I was wondering if there was any advise to be able to to do this. Once I have this running my set up will be perfect. Thanks again for your tremendous work!

I don't know why you have issue with Parallels and Windows 7 . I used parallels from Lion and also using it from Mountain Lion currently. The issue I have was when I upgraded my system board BIOS to UEFI resulted in Windows 7 image not working anymore. I created a new image with Windows 7 and it worked perfectly now.

Motherboard
GA-H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i3-6100
Graphics
PNY GTX 960 Reference
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just a heads up for those who used this guide and want to update to 10.8.1.... Update worked great, only issue is that you need to reapply the TRIM fix as mentioned in the guide. This is expected for every minor ML update.

In other news - the user who created this fantastic guide, memmerson, has a new guide up VERY similar to this one (Spec-wise) using the new UEFI BIOS on this board. Lots of advantages, more things working OOTB, faster boot up, etc. I'm going to be trying this update to my BIOS and this new guide soon, just wanted to give all of you a heads up who use this guide.

Motherboard
MSI Z77 Mpower
CPU
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
The title of this thread suggests that your sensors are working but in the guide you state that they are not working. Any updates on that?

edit: I got my sensors working. thanks anyway.