Contribute
Register

[Guide] Gigabyte BRIX using Clover UEFI (GB-BXi5H-4200/GB-BXi5-4570R/GB-BXi7-4770R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I set this up so many years ago then my mom got alzheimer's and I was the only one of her kids that wouldn't put her in a home. so for the last 3 years I haven't had time for all this. I just got back into it and tried to update by just doing a new install but I over wrote the efi files on my hard drive and now it wont boot. Every thing else is as it was, I had El Capitan working on it. Is there any way to just get the files needed and copy them back without running clover?

So I set this up so many years ago then my mom got alzheimer's and I was the only one of her kids that wouldn't put her in a home. so for the last 3 years I haven't had time for all this. I just got back into it and tried to update by just doing a new install but I over wrote the efi files on my hard drive and now it wont boot. Every thing else is as it was, I had El Capitan working on it. Is there any way to just get the files needed and copy them back without running clover?
Try flipping to OpenCore .71? I would start there first... OC is vastly better understood by the community, likely to be supported for far longer, etc..

Try flipping to OpenCore .71? I would start there first... OC is vastly better understood by the community, likely to be supported for far longer, etc..
This is nice thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back