Contribute
Register

[Guide] Gigabyte BRIX using Clover UEFI (GB-BXi5H-4200/GB-BXi5-4570R/GB-BXi7-4770R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut down work half of the time. the power button blue led still lit after macOS shut down, can hear the cpu fan accelerate. 10 minutes later BRIX Pro still hasn't power off. everything else work flawlessly; GB-BXi7-4770R.

btw how come hwmonitor doesn't have cpu temp?

Attachments

• 4770r reup.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 320
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
shut down work half of the time, the blue led still lit and the cpu fan began to spin faster.
everything else work flawlessly

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

shut down work half of the time. the power button blue led still lit after macOS shut down, can hear the cpu fan accelerate. 10 minutes later BRIX Pro still hasn't power off. everything else work flawlessly; GB-BXi7-4770R.

btw how come hwmonitor doesn't have cpu temp?

You did not follow the guide.
Read post #1.

I tried to follow the instruction closely but;
- no audio
- still shut down only work half of the time

Your config.plist is wrong. Read post #1, "Final config.plist".

And please, in the future, read post #1, "Problem Reporting" carefully. Your report is missing data (kextcache missing), and EFI was not requested (only EFI/Clover was requested, which will be much smaller than the entire EFI folder).

The only step I have not been able to do is this one:

Old information. The guide no longer uses ssdtPRgen.sh, so no need to worry about that.
Fixed post #1.

And I have not done it because I don´t understand how to do it, my guess is that this has to be done post install... but since I have not been able to boot to the installer...

I´m attaching my EFI folder from my GPT Partition from my USB installer Key

Any help will be really appreciated

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/wrong.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Awesome stuff. I just updated my Brix Pro from Mavericks to High Sierra. Your guide helped immensely, and it was much simpler than 4 years ago. Good stuff!

:-/ Newbie with Hackintosh and I don't know what's happening ... I did follow the procedure and it worked BUT and can not boot without the USB stick !

Can someone point out what I might have missed ?

many thanks

:-/ Newbie with Hackintosh and I don't know what's happening ... I did follow the procedure and it worked BUT and can not boot without the USB stick !

Can someone point out what I might have missed ?

many thanks

You must install Clover to the main drive and configure it as per guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back