Contribute
Register

[Guide] Gigabyte BRIX using Clover UEFI (GB-BXi5H-4200/GB-BXi5-4570R/GB-BXi7-4770R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Guide] Gigabyte BRIX-s using Clover UEFI (GB-BXi5H-4200)

I have everything working thanks to your amazing guide, however for some reason I do not have any Bluetooth, I have the same wifi card and wifi works out of the box, but the bluetooth is nowhere to be found.

I have everything working thanks to your amazing guide, however for some reason I do not have any Bluetooth, I have the same wifi card and wifi works out of the box, but the bluetooth is nowhere to be found.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Updated my BRIX to 10.11.2 via the App Store without any issues.

It's been a few mind numbing days so I'm not 100% on the facts and I know I don't want to retrace my steps. When I first started this project I had not done used anything Apple sense the iPhone 1.

Right now I have a GB-BXi3H-4010 dual booting from an HDD with El Capitan and Win7. The problem is I have nothing in the audio devices following this guide. Previously using Unibeast I had sound but the video was very bad. Any idea what could be wrong? I have checked and the sound is 100% in windows so it isn't a bad chip or jack. Both times I installed following this I had no sound.
Would it be the kext or could it be something else? Not sure how all this works yet.

Thanks for any help

It's been a few mind numbing days so I'm not 100% on the facts and I know I don't want to retrace my steps. When I first started this project I had not done used anything Apple sense the iPhone 1.

Right now I have a GB-BXi3H-4010 dual booting from an HDD with El Capitan and Win7. The problem is I have nothing in the audio devices following this guide. Previously using Unibeast I had sound but the video was very bad. Any idea what could be wrong? I have checked and the sound is 100% in windows so it isn't a bad chip or jack. Both times I installed following this I had no sound.
Would it be the kext or could it be something else? Not sure how all this works yet.

Thanks for any help

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

You caught me.. I realized I needed that and went off to make it and you posted before I got back.

kextstat|grep -y acpiplat Returned: 13 1 0xffffff7f82443000 0x60000 0x60000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 295F7A91-2DF7-3FFE-9550-A0C1A6F9D575 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu Returned: nothing

I got no idea how to save the IOReg output Sorry not an apple person yet.

PS I did some tinkering in there to try and figure out the sound so if it looks too messed up just tell me to redo it and I will tomorrow @ work and then send you the info again.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 116

You caught me.. I realized I needed that and went off to make it and you posted before I got back.

kextstat|grep -y acpiplat Returned: 13 1 0xffffff7f82443000 0x60000 0x60000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 295F7A91-2DF7-3FFE-9550-A0C1A6F9D575 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu Returned: nothing

I got no idea how to save the IOReg output Sorry not an apple person yet.

PS I did some tinkering in there to try and figure out the sound so if it looks too messed up just tell me to redo it and I will tomorrow @ work and then send you the info again.

Need all files requested in post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Missing: ioreg, and EFI/Clover.

Make sure you followed the instructions for booting without cache, rebuilding cache in "Known Problems", "Audio".

What a difference some sleep makes.:crazy: Everything is looking and sounding great thanks to the guide, seem to have missed a part (prolly cuz my scroll was wonky).
Great guide, the hands on is so much better for learning whats up.:clap: Only thing I got to do is find the key to make clover auto detect bootable partitions.

Only thing I got to do is find the key to make clover auto detect bootable partitions.

What do you mean by "bootable partitions"?

It's not showing the windows boot in clover and I know there is an option to make it detect that but couldn't find it in config.plist yet. I know this isn't part of this thread, just mentioned it.

Just had to turn on scan legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back