- Jul 1, 2020
- Gigabyte B360 Hd3
- Core I3 8100 Coffelake
- Intel uhd630
Thank you for ur effort, really appreciate.I reviewed your problem reporting files and have the following suggestions and questions. After you make my suggested changes, post a new set of problem reporting files with answers to the questions.
- Why do you have AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other?
- Your IORegistry Dump shows that all 3 of your connectors are of type HDMI (0x800). Is that correct?
- You're using WhateverGreen.kext, so shouldn't need GFX0 and HECI renaming patches enabled in your config.plist. Did you try without renaming these devices and find that WhateverGreen did not rename them?
One other thing...
- NoVPAJpeg.kext is deprecated. Do you need this? If so, see here for new instructions with WhateverGreen and delete NoVPAJpeg.kext.
- I believe that your CPU power management should not need Generate C and Generate P states enabled in Clover config.plist. I think for you CPU that enabling PluginType is all you need. Disable Generate C and Generate P states and enable PluginType.
- You are using MacMini8,1 SMBIOS MacModel, so I believe that you will need an AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy patch to enable multiple displays. Read this.
- Remove the following graphics device properties: framebuffer-unifiedmem, framebuffer-stolenmem, framebuffer-fbmem
- Change your AAPL,ig-platform-id to 0x0000923e
- Remove graphics device property AAPL,GfxYTile and AAPL,slot-name
- I'm not a big fan of the "conX-alldata" graphics properties. They are a pain to debug. If possible, specify your graphics properties independently (framebuffer-con0-busid, framebuffer-con0-flags, framebuffer-con0-index, framebuffer-con0-type). Do this for each connector (con0, con1, con2) as needed. I suspect that you'll find debugging MUCH easier.
1- I removed AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.
2- I have only 1 VGA port, 1 DVI and one HDMI (Change ports to 2 hdmi as dvi is hdmi).
3- Also tried without renaming GFX0 and HECI and remove all renaming (but I have question here, how could i know that WTG rename it ??)
4- now only PluginType is enabled.
5- for AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy, I replace number in knext to patch (My question any required Knext for this step??)
6- ig-platform-id changed to (0x0000923e) as mentioned.
7- All mentioned fields removed also from patch.
I have wired part in last point (conX-alldata)
I have only :
framebuffer-con0-alldata: 01051200 10000000 C7030000 02041200 00080000 C7030000 03061200 00080000 C7030000
When I generate the patch it only has (con-0) !!
Only (con0) and all other con's not mentions, Is a problem with that?
Result for all tries:
HDMI working now but without acceleration
After all thank u for ur effort u're really great.
3 MB Views: 11