Contribute
Register

[Guide] GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 + i7-4790k + GTX 970 + 32GB DDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there are no diagnostic reports in Console that show anything going wrong at the times of the crashes :l

The only way I can get into an account where photos has been loaded is to create another account, go in and delete the photo library, and then I can load. It's related to the new Photo Analysis stuff - as soon as it starts trying to analyze the photos when the computer boots, it crashes the computer.

Unfortunately there are no diagnostic reports in Console that show anything going wrong at the times of the crashes :l

The only way I can get into an account where photos has been loaded is to create another account, go in and delete the photo library, and then I can load. It's related to the new Photo Analysis stuff - as soon as it starts trying to analyze the photos when the computer boots, it crashes the computer.

Are you using native NVRAM or are you using EmuVaribles?

For drivers I had EmuVariableUefi, OsxAptioFixDrv, PartitionDxe and OsxFatBinearyDrv UEFI installed... Is that what you're looking for? Not sure how to enable native NVRAM in Clover.

To enable native NVRAM instead of using Clovers NVRAM remove EmuVariableUefi reboot and boot without cache then run Photos app if its a kernel panic you will be greeted with a box once you've booted up and look at details of the panic.

Boot without Cache - tick "no caches" in System Parameters, right?

Yep also verbose mode. Ive never used EmuVaribles so I'm not sure where the logs go when using it maybe in EFI partition but not sure.

Well - I did all that. Still crashes after loading the Photos library. Logging into an account without a photos library works just fine.

There is still no panic report, on reboot it does not pop up the "your computer restarted because an error" message that I'd expect.

Totally baffled :c

Well - I did all that. Still crashes after loading the Photos library. Logging into an account without a photos library works just fine.

There is still no panic report, on reboot it does not pop up the "your computer restarted because an error" message that I'd expect.

Totally baffled :c

What sort of crash is it? a random reboot? or a lock up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back