Contribute
Register

[Guide] Fujitsu Lifebook E744 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the CLOVER version, updated to 5120 but got the memory panic error "In Memory Panic Stackshot Succeeded ** Bytes Traced xxxxx". My system is Fujitsu E744 Core i7-4712mq, HD4600. In the attached file is my EFI folder. What can be the problem? Txs.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 79
Your error is very generic. I guess the real error message is above the last line in your panic log.

Do you have 16GB Ram? Thats whats configured in your config.plist and it took me MANY hours to learn that MacOS is very picky about wrong Ram configurations. Using the latest Clover version is not always a good idea, but it should work.

1. Check your Ram Configuration in your config.plist (You can use Clover Configurator for this)
2. Update your KEXTs to the latest versions
3. Try an older Clover version

I changed the config.plist to reflect the correct RAM version, unfortunately it doesn't work. I made a video to show what's going on.

Attachments

• 20200808_121721.zip
    53.3 MB · Views: 131
I changed the config.plist to reflect the correct RAM version, unfortunately it doesn't work. I made a video to show what's going on.
i am not sure but i had same issue with OpenCore try change SMBIOS for example i use MacBookPro11,3 i changed for MacBookPro11,4 it fixed my issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back