Contribute
Register

Guide for MSI Z170A GAMING M3,i5 6600K 3.5GHz Skylake, Sapphire Radeon R7 370 NITRO 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z170A GAMING M3
CPU
Intel Skylake, Core i5 6600K 3.5GHz
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon R7 370 NITRO OC 4GB DDR5 256-bit Lite
Hi guys,
I'm new on this forum and i've been searching for a guide in order to install hackintosh on the following configuration:
Graphics:Sapphire Radeon R7 370 NITRO OC 4GB DDR5 256-bit Lite
Mobo:MSI Z170A GAMING M3
CPU:Intel Skylake, Core i5 6600K 3.5GHz box
RAM:HyperX Fury Black 16GB DDR4 2133MHz CL14 Dual Channel Kit

I'm also new to the hackintosh idea. I do have a macbook air.
I haven't found anything regarding the Mobo and graphics especially.
Can someone help me with a guide, or some basic steps?

Nice community and keep up the good work.
Thanks in advance.

Hello you! ;-)

Do you have already Bootable installer or you need to do IT first?

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I need to do it first but i was mentioning that i have the means to do it.

I need to know if the hardware is compatible and if it will be tricky to do it.

Also, any guide that could help me install a hackintosh on that specific configuration would be a lot appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

so...any idea?

Looks like noone has answered you since then. Well, let me quickly explain you how this world works.
You can install macOS on motherboards thanks to their BIOS. Every brand has different BIOS designs, but they do end up doing the same. As far as I know, the MSI Gaming M3 shouldn't give you any problems, you will just need to look for how to go into BIOS mode and follow a few tutorials to install it with the propper configurations. There's a good explanation on this website that tells you what should be enabled/disabled, you will just need to find it. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

I can explain it to you briefly though. You will need a USB where you will download the installer for your new Hackintosh. Since you have a MacBook Air, it will be easy for you: just go on the AppStore and search MacOS Sierra, then the installer will be downloaded and you will have to save it to your USB using a command. You will also need to install UniBeast there, a program to successfully install MacOS without much trouble.
Once that's done, I recommend you to watch a video with the exact steps of what you need to do. Again, maybe you don't find one where they have the same motherboard as you, but that doesn't care at all. Process is the same, the only things that'll change are the ones I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back