Contribute
Register

Guide for Installing Lion on the 4530s Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tegezee said:
cuonghero50 said:
Hi guys, when you guy install Lion, did all the USB port working, my only 2 working, 1 one the left, and one on the right. Help.... thanks guys.

Try re-installing, after you boot download lion 10.7.3 http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1484, after 10.7.3 installs DON'T REBOOT use the HP Probook Installer.zip http://www.tonymacx86.com/download/file.php?id=26317, then reboot. After you get booted up run disk utility to repair the permissions, then reboot again..

thanks mate, i think i have to bring my 4430s to HP services, i install win 7, and problem the same, only 2 USB, maybe 2 broken. thanks you.

Thank You for this great guide! I can successfully install the Lion and update it to 10.7.3. Everything works perfectly!

Problem with my bluetooth

Hi,
Today i received my wireless card 593127-001 B/G/N WLAN card - Half MiniCard HMC combo Malbec and install it, My wifi works but my bluetooth doesn't works ...I need the bluetooth fix
I try a re-installation of the pack hp probook installer for 4530s bios F0A HD3000 but nothing changes
Can you help me ? thanks

Ok so, probably solved before(but I haven't been able to find it through search function) but I got it up and running perfectly on 10.7 with UniBeast and dual booting Windows 7, updated to 10.7.3, ran the HP installer too with the OSX and I got a kernel panic when it restarted! Any help? Thanks a lot in advance.

Btw I'm running on
Intel I7 2670QM @2.2
8GB RAM
Intel HD3000+Ati Radeon HD 7470
(HP Probook 4530s A7K23LT)

Thanks a lot!

jerrymenm said:
Ok so, probably solved before(but I haven't been able to find it through search function) but I got it up and running perfectly on 10.7 with UniBeast and dual booting Windows 7, updated to 10.7.3, ran the HP installer too with the OSX and I got a kernel panic when it restarted! Any help? Thanks a lot in advance.

Does it boot at all into 10.7? I get kernel panics once every couple weeks and just restarting fixes KP.

I've tried using my VGA connector with two different 1920x1080 monitors (one is brand new and the other a few years old) and the resolution defaults to 1680x1050. When I switch to 1920x1080, the screen goes blank and the only way to fix it is to reboot my computer.

Any thoughts as to what might be happening or how I can fix it?

Thank you again.

Hey!
Yeah it boots up perfectly with everything working on 10.7(i wasnt able to pair my bluetooth might mouse though but just that) with no KPs(at least for now though there would be some weird unresolved lines inthe screen occasionally but theyd disappear after a few seconds. Anyway no, eveythig was fine.
Thanks again!

Is this guide also working for HP ProBook 6450b?
Thanks in advance, i tried a lot to install snow in it but it will not boot whatever bootloader i used, the most common was restarting all the time

blueking said:
8. Now you should be at the Installer screen. Hit continue to select your language.
We don't get further at this point. After following the first steps, we do not get anything but a black screen, then the apple logo and again black screen without any kind of hardware activity. Any suggestions? (HP Probook 4730s)

Trying this way of installation viewtopic.php?f=259&t=37167&start=97
failed as well

we are helpless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back