Contribute
Register

Guide for Installing Lion on the 4530s Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Guide for Installing Lion on the HP Probook 4530s Version 3

I saw once in the kernel log where it said something like emulating brightness up or something. Perhaps we can see how with chimera to add in code manually which does just that.

blueking said:
I saw once in the kernel log where it said something like emulating brightness up or something. Perhaps we can see how with chimera to add in code manually which does just that.

I've been reading on how to change brightness from the command line: http://osxdaily.com/2009/09/28/adjust-s ... mand-line/

I like your idea a lot more. Maybe set the display at 50% brightness, although I'm not entirely sure how to do that

Guys, I will give a solution!
Power on your ProBook when you on the battery. Hit escape and then F10(BIOS). Then fn + f3 to the maximum and "Save and exit". That's all! Next time you will boot up on the battery and there is no need to hit fn + f3 every time.

@blueking
1) What AppleIntelCPUPM you are using in the installer for i5? v159?
2) Is it possible just to post archive with kexts and dsdt's for advanced users? You know, I want to know what kexts and what versions of this kexts I'm installing.
Thank you!

@all who had graphic problems
Do the new installer solve the problem with lines?

EugeneY said:
Guys, I will give a solution!
Power on your ProBook when you on the battery. Hit escape and then F10(BIOS). Then fn + f3 to the maximum and "Save and exit". That's all! Next time you will boot up on the battery and there is no need to hit fn + f3 every time.

@blueking
1) What AppleIntelCPUPM you are using in the installer for i5? v159?
2) Is it possible just to post archive with kexts and dsdt's for advanced users? You know, I want to know what kexts and what versions of this kexts I'm installing.
Thank you!

@all who had graphic problems
3)Do the new installer solve the problem with lines?

Thanks, I'll try that later.

1- yeah its 159
2- yeah I will. But later. For now use pacifist.
3- It may help some, but it is not the solution.

Thank you! can this work on hp pavillion g6 1236ee..........

Probably won't work.

Nice work with the installer, yesterday i make a fresh install + pro book installer and i don't have problems.

Good! Glad it worked!

blueking, you need to slow down a sec and take care of blueking. (Specifically your signature. Update it! :) )

Pretty amazing what you guys have done done in the past 2 months. thank you again Probook Team.

Now something interesting:
the graphics lines go away when i only have one stick of 4gb of ram installed. They are back when i have 2x4gb of ram in installed. I do not know if it is an 8GB thing or a two stick issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back