Graphics
HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Likemike said:
Hmm....my problem with the black screen is solved with the BIOS method from the FAQ. Seems like the problem with the non functioning sleep mode also. Miracle? :crazy:
When I replaced my screen and by using only dual link patch at DSDT miraculously solve that issue too. Did you try it after you patched your DSDT?

Motherboard
MacBook Pro 13 Retina
CPU
i5
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
nikstar said:
Likemike said:
Hmm....my problem with the black screen is solved with the BIOS method from the FAQ. Seems like the problem with the non functioning sleep mode also. Miracle? :crazy:
When I replaced my screen and by using only dual link patch at DSDT miraculously solve that issue too. Did you try it after you patched your DSDT?

I had this error shortly before I ordered the new screen. So it was also there with old screen. I don´t know why, but changing the brightness of the screen in BIOS and saving the setting was the solution for this.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Likemike said:
I don´t know why, but changing the brightness of the screen in BIOS and saving the setting was the solution for this.
saving the BIOS with new value probably refreshed the CMOS, same trick like 'saving defaults' when laptop is acting weird.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
Hi guys I wanted to share my experience upgrading to 10.7.4.
I finally did it today with great success. I install the combo updater and immediately afterwards I installed the kexts by Big Donkey using the Kext Wizard. After that I rebuild the cache and repair permissions using the Kext Wizard. Restarted and everything seems to be working.

I follow the indications by rum agent, John V, and Big Donkey (I think I have quoted everybody, and I am sorry if I forgot anyone).

I would like this opportunity to thank you all.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i5 , i7
Graphics
HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
My download of Lion is already 10.7.4. Are there new steps I need to follow? The probook installer only goes to 10.7.3. Thanks!

Motherboard
HP 4530s (OS X 10.11.1) / Windows 10
CPU
2.39 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
John V said:
[quote="Kotek Besar":3phtw56f]Yes I did, but no joy.

I'm thinking of booting from rboot LE again, this time running the HP Probook Installer, then installing BigDonkey's kexts, then Rebuild Cache and Repair Permissions using Kext Wizard's Maintenance tab, then restarting.

Just need to finish doing something on the W7 partition then I'll try the above..

That was my next recommendation.[/quote:3phtw56f]
That sorted it.. ;)

Motherboard
GA-Z68XP-UD3
CPU
i7
Graphics
Sapphire R9 280X 3GB
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
tastee said:
My download of Lion is already 10.7.4. Are there new steps I need to follow? The probook installer only goes to 10.7.3. Thanks!

Good question! I'm going to take a guess here and after you install 10.7.4 don't restart and follow the procedure with installing the Big Donkey's kexts with Kext Wizard:

viewtopic.php?p=386705#p386705

You'll have to copy the kexts and Kext Wizard on a USB stick to move to the laptop.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel core i5 760
Graphics
gts250 512
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi folks, i've some issue with web cam, the image is veeeeeery dark, how it can be fix?
i trie logitech c510 is work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.