CPU
2310m
Graphics
intel hd 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
beow said:
Can somebody paste the content of the current /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist for the stock 4530s installation? I managed to screw it up while trying to change boot order, and it is not re-newed when i re-install Chimera.

Thanks.

just use the probook installer it will over wright.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-ULTRA GAMING
CPU
i7 6600k
Graphics
HD530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Fixed it. Under Settings->Displays->Colours->Colour tab I unchecked the 'Show profiles for this display only' box and 4 more colour profiles appeared. I'm not sure what the difference is, but 'Generic RBG Profile' looks, and sounds, right. This makes the colours look normal again

Well **** me that's fantastic...my display been kinda purple funny since I hacked my pro book and I've never knew it could be so easily fixed! Infact my whole display looks so much better now :D

Thank you to the original poster of this! Should be in the FAQ BK?

Peace :wave:

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello my friends , I'm new in this forum. i have 4530s and I want to install MAC OSX on it. I downloaded vmware image file of MAC OSX 7.3 . I have a question , how can I find "OS X Lion.app" on this image ? I also have a Hackintash version and i try to install it but finally its give me error . I want to try this tutorial but it need to "OS X Lion.app". how can i find it ?
sorry for my noob question and my bad English . thanks a lot

Motherboard
HP-4540S
CPU
i5-3210M
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
f4l2z4d said:
Hello my friends , I'm new in this forum. i have 4530s and I want to install MAC OSX on it. I downloaded vmware image file of MAC OSX 7.3 . I have a question , how can I find "OS X Lion.app" on this image ? I also have a Hackintash version and i try to install it but finally its give me error . I want to try this tutorial but it need to "OS X Lion.app". how can i find it ?
sorry for my noob question and my bad English . thanks a lot
vmware is already working virtual system. "OS X Lion.app" can be obtained by purchasing from AppStore

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Frak! I accidentally installed the 10.7.3 update through the software update..this killed my machine.
Any way to fix this problem ?

Motherboard
Probook 4530s
CPU
Core i3 2310
Graphics
hd3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
And 10.7.4 is out ! :thumbup:

Motherboard
GA-Z390-Designare
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 590
upgrading to 10.7.4:

i downloaded and ran the 10.7.4 combo updater, then before rebooting, i downloaded and installed a pack of kexts that BigDonkey uploaded in the following thread (first page of the thread, about 2/3 of the way down)

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=59912

rebooted and everything works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.