Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] FOR INSTALLING 10.7.4 i3,i5,i7 USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 10.7.4???

@tegezee:
Your response is arrogant and rude. Your tone is unacceptable.
I repeat: you need to include the original links or acknowledge credits in the post where you re-post files from other threads; your attachments include content that was contributed by another author.
You did not do this, period. Even after I pointed this out to you.
You NEVER included the link to the thread with the PS2 kext which fixes the keyboard problem after sleep. You need to READ your posts.
Please remove from your message the attachments with kexts that I contributed in other threads.

WOAH WOAH GUYS!!! You're not in preschool (kindergarten) any more, we're supposed to be here to help each other out.
Yes Mac4Mat we appreciate you posted those kexts and solution but demanding credit for them every time someone posts it to help someone is a little excessive.
To be fair Tegezee did say "HERE IS THE BLUETOOTH FIX THREAD
viewtopic.php?f=259&t=53556&start=90" and if i'm honest if I was answering someone who asked for a kext I wouldn't have posted a link for the original post either, I have tried searching for a specific post in the past and spent 40 minutes. I'd attach the kext (which is on my computer anyway) give the instructions of how to install them and if I remember who posted the kext say something like "here is the ***** kext that BigDonkey, Blueking or Gerard71 posted."
Sure it would be nice if he posted it in the same way saying who provided them but I wouldn't spend 40 minutes looking for a post to link it to either (unless I knew exactly where it was and it would be QUICKER to post the link to that specific post).

Dewitts said:
WOAH WOAH GUYS!!! You're not in preschool (kindergarten) any more, we're supposed to be here to help each other out.
Yes Mac4Mat we appreciate you posted those kexts and solution but demanding credit for them every time someone posts it to help someone is a little excessive.
To be fair Tegezee did say "HERE IS THE BLUETOOTH FIX THREAD
viewtopic.php?f=259&t=53556&start=90" and if i'm honest if I was answering someone who asked for a kext I wouldn't have posted a link for the original post either, I have tried searching for a specific post in the past and spent 40 minutes. I'd attach the kext (which is on my computer anyway) give the instructions of how to install them and if I remember who posted the kext say something like "here is the ***** kext that BigDonkey, Blueking or Gerard71 posted."
Sure it would be nice if he posted it in the same way saying who provided them but I wouldn't spend 40 minutes looking for a post to link it to either (unless I knew exactly where it was and it would be QUICKER to post the link to that specific post).

Thank you :clap: :clap: :clap:

@ DEWITTS:
Your way of showing any appreciation surely leaves to be desired. Please at least show some respect in your posts by avoiding condescending remarks.
You in fact endorsed rude and inappropriate posts by tegezee.

What would you say about the forum rule that prohibits reposting of downloaded software (developed by MacMan or tony)? Excessive or kindergarten? Why the same rule would not apply to a software developed by another person?

I restate my position on this issue:
First of all, there was no need to re-post the downloads, because they are all nicely summarized here:
viewtopic.php?f=259&t=59247
Don't pretend it would take 40 minutes to find this thread.
Second, when I asked to include the links or cedits, it was and easy and right thing to do out of respect to a person who originally contributed the solutions.

really sad about that development here........

F2Air said:
really sad about that development here........

You can say that again :lol:

I understand why he'd be annoyed a little if someone claimed they had produced the kexts but that isn't what happened, just lack of posting their author.

I also tried the ssdt's from multibeast and upgraded my chimera at the same time, all appears to be good.

As far as Blueking goes, I can tell you he isn't gone :D he has been too busy to be online here lately but he is actually working on something for 'The Probook Users' amongst other things. :thumbup:

I wish I hadn't got involved in the bickering.

Dewitts said:
As far as Blueking goes, I can tell you he isn't gone he has been too busy to be online here lately but he is actually working on something for 'The Probook Users' amongst other things.
This is great. I was starting to think that something bad was happened to him.
Thankfully everything is ok. :thumbup:

I have a little problem with the 10.7.4 update.
Now I'm on 10.7.3 and everything works. I made a backup with Carbon Copy Cloner and starts with the backup.
I update the 10.7.4 combo an install the 10.7.4zip kexts with kext wizard. Next I instal the bluetooth fix and restart.
Everything works fine, but have no Wi-Fi. "No hardware installs"
I tried it several times, but no chance to get the Wi-Fi on.

have anybody any ideas...

thanks

merci beaucoup,

but it doesn't work. The card isn't installed and I don't know why.
Ohne Titel Kopie .jpg

This is a screenshot of my wi-fi in the.

in 10.7.3 I have a "en1" there. And in 10.7.4 there is nothing. Bluetooth works perfectly.

thanks

Attachments

• Ohne Titel Kopie .jpg
    Ohne Titel Kopie .jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back