Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] FOR INSTALLING 10.7.4 i3,i5,i7 USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 10.7.4???

EugeneY said:
What about graphic problems? Guys from Apple improve Intel drivers in this release.
Also, there is a new FakeSMC version (v4.2) in MultiBeast. Maybe this one can help us.
Somebody already try it with 10.7.4?
Hi,after fresh install and update to 10.7.4,many restarts and benches still don't have any glitches.I have radeon 6490 and 8g ram.

eleron said:
EugeneY said:
What about graphic problems? Guys from Apple improve Intel drivers in this release.
Also, there is a new FakeSMC version (v4.2) in MultiBeast. Maybe this one can help us.
Somebody already try it with 10.7.4?
Hi,after fresh install and update to 10.7.4,many restarts and benches still don't have any glitches.I have radeon 6490 and 8g ram.

SMCPingDaemon or FanControl installed?

Also, what about Wi-Fi? 10.7.4 vanilla Wi-Fi kext works? or we still need to replace it?

It's been 24hrs. since this release and still I hear nothing from blueking...

blueking
-Please note that I will be releasing the updated HP Probook Installer within approximately 24 hours at the most after releases. So it is much advised to wait.

Is it just me or we lost "HDMI Display Mirroring" again in 10.7.4 ?

:thumbdown:

10.7.3 is the only known version with fully working HDMI

BigDonkey said:

any kext replacement for 10.7.4 from 10.7.3 ?

Inmike09 said:
Installed it successfully. Along with the kexts added from the previous post, I added the new IOBluetoothFamily.kext for the full bluetooth fix. Everything is great. Even fixed my wifi that doesn't normally start. Yay!!!!
can you share this magic Bluetooth kext, plz ? ;)

a) (/Extra/BT) folder with a previous solution (works well after boot, but doesn't wakeup);
b) (/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/local.BT-uploader.plist) which launches files from (/Extra/BT);
c) (/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext) which is a hacked kext (two plugins were moved into /Extra/BT).

To install and use the new BT kext (IOath3kfrmwr.kext), you will need to:
0) Get the original ("vanilla") IOBluetoothFamily.kext, for example, extracted from 10.7.3 Combo update using Pacifist;
1) Remove the three components a,b,c listed above (but make a backup copy of these items first, in case you will want to roll-back; super-user access will be required);
2) PlaceIOath3kfrmwr.kext and vanilla IOBluetoothFamily.kext on Desktop, and install them via KextBeast (or use your other favorite kext installation method).

Last edited by a moderator:

tegezee said:
BigDonkey said:
I'm on 10.7.3 and it's not working for me just a blue screen on the comp when I plug it in and no video out on the tv.
HDMI works fine here. I plug in the HDMI cable before booting up the laptop, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back