Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
UPDATE:

ASSUMING YOU ARE ALREADY ON 10.7.3 OR BELOW!!! THIS IMPORTANT TO ALLEVIATE ANY PROBLEMS, AND LOT OF TWEAKING. SO MAKE SURE YOUR ON 10.7.3 AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING BEFORE YOU UPDATE!!! THIS GUIDE IS VERY SUCCESSFUL IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!! IF YOU FOLLOWED EVERYTHING RIGHT AND YOU HAVE NO SOUND, ECT, START LOOKING INTO DEFECTIVE HARDWARE, OR ELIMINATING HARDWARE ISSUES WITH PROCESS OF ELIMINATION (IE: IF IT WORKS IN WINDOWS THEN YOU DIDN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT). :confused:

(1.) Install 10.7.4 combo update HERE
- DO NOT REBOOT!

(2.) Install big donkey's patched kext files HERE
- DO NOT REBOOT!

(3.) FOR i3 users edit your "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" HERE
- DO NOT REBOOT!

FOR i5 & i7 users ONLY download the latest multibeast use the patched SSDT (as seen in the pic below) HERE
HERE IS THE PERMANENT FIX FOR i5 & i7 users HERE
- DO NOT REBOOT!

mb.png

YOU CAN NOW REBOOT!!!

BLUETOOTH!!!
HERE IS THE PROPER WAY TO DO IT...
mac4mat said:
After you install Lion 10.7.3 and the latest update (3.3.0), you should have the following:
a) (/Extra/BT) folder with a previous solution (works well after boot, but doesn't wakeup);
b) (/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/local.BT-uploader.plist) which launches files from (/Extra/BT);
c) (/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext) which is a hacked kext (two plugins were moved into /Extra/BT).

To install and use the new BT kext (IOath3kfrmwr.kext), you will need to:
0) Get the original ("vanilla") IOBluetoothFamily.kext, for example, extracted from 10.7.3 Combo update using Pacifist;
1) Remove the three components a,b,c listed above (but make a backup copy of these items first, in case you will want to roll-back; super-user access will be required);
2) PlaceIOath3kfrmwr.kext and vanilla IOBluetoothFamily.kext on Desktop, and install them via KextBeast (or use your other favorite kext installation method).
HERE IS THE BLUETOOTH & KEY BEEP FIX BY MAC4MAT AND BLUEKING WORKS WITH 10.7.4, JUST RE-INSTALL THE KEXT FILES...HERE

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREADS
HERE

HERE

i3 users may get a kernel panic, Don't panic if you followed the steps correctly just turn the laptop off and turn it back on. Everything should be good to go. I hope this helps you get up and running successfully!!! :headbang:

For the graphical issues use the app FAN CONTROL HERE

Re: 10.7.4???

Delete the kext and maybe install the one from realtek (it is somewhere here) ?

I highly, highly doubt it's l2m's driver. Since you're installing on the Probook, I would recommend going back to 10.7.3 and waiting until blueking updates his guide and any installers.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=41546

Installed it successfully. Along with the kexts added from the previous post, I added the new IOBluetoothFamily.kext for the full bluetooth fix. Everything is great. Even fixed my wifi that doesn't normally start. Yay!!!!

@2UP Everything is working with those kexts, thank you!

All native 10.7.4 patched kexts for 4530S

Attachments

• Patched 10.7.4.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 1,219

Hi,
I updated and load kextes from archive posted by BigDonkey and everything works but now Fn is recognized as command and ctrl works as Fn. Could anyone help me? I installed once again ApplePS2Controller (dwonloaded from this forum) but it's still that way.

EDIT:

Weird battery/BIOS procedure described here (=> http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=259&t=45040) worked for me = I unplugged my computer and removed battery for a few seconds.

updated to 10.7.4 ...install kextes from BigDonkey...reboot..no more blackscreen at startup
my 4230s became perfect now !! thanks ..thanks...thanks :clap:
no issue with bios F.25

What about graphic problems? Guys from Apple improve Intel drivers in this release.
Also, there is a new FakeSMC version (v4.2) in MultiBeast. Maybe this one can help us.
Somebody already try it with 10.7.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back