CPU
i7-860
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
If you have one of these older popular budget boards, you've probably run into 2 different problems along your way of trying to install the latest version of Mac OS on your hackintosh. First, you will find that you cannot get to the installer. When you finally find a solution and get to the installer, you will find that your mouse and keyboard won't work and you can't choose a language and continue. Agony. Follow this guide and you will have the new Mac OS 10.9 running on your system in no time!

1. Follow Tony Mac's Guide to setting up your Unibeast USB Flashdrive here
http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

2. After you've set up your Unibeast drive, enable the SHOW ALL FILES on your Mac so you can see the invisible files and directories on your Unibeast drive

3. Go to the Extra folder on your Unibeast drive and delete org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist

4. Copy org.chameleon.Boot.plist, smbios.plist, and DSDT.aml from the Extra folder in your working Mac installation to the hidden Extra folder on your Unibeast drive

5. Restart your computer and boot to the Unibeast drive

6. Select the Mavericks installer from your Unibeast drive and boot with the 2 flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

You should now be able to get into the Mavericks installer with a working mouse and keyboard. My keyboard and mouse were plugged into a USB 3.0 port on my motherboard when I was finally successful because I thought this would help when I initially got no input from the USB 2.0 ports. I don't think the USB 3.0 is required after you follow all of the steps on the guide. Once you have arrived at the installer screen, you can follow the rest of Tony Mac's guide above to finish your installation.